• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Juputoru
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just want to give someone a heads-up on this; I've reported several posts in this thread already, but it's gotten so out of control that I can't spam your messages with all the posts I'd have to report. From just the last few pages alone there's character bashing and trolling everywhere.

I just think someone should have a look at it...
    Alright, thanks. It's actually been dying down a bit, slightly, though I'm sure it'll spike again as those episodes get closer to airing. I'll keep an eye on it too and report if there's anything completely out of hand. Sorry for taking up your time.
    I'm not sure if anyone else has talked to you yet, but the Anime Spoilers has become a worse wreck than usual. Pretty much every thread about the World Tournament Junior Cup has devolved into flame wars about Iris and Dragonite. I'm not sure what exactly you can do to stop it, or if you even really care, but I figured I might as well ask.
    Nice to hear word of your adulthoody real life successes, Juputoru. I'm glad things are going well with you. ^_^
    Yo. So you like Nando too, eh? He's on my top 3 Favorite Pokemon Characters, being beaten only by Takuto/Tobias [2nd] and Daigo/Steven [1st, hope he will ever reappear in BW S2].
    You're officially an awesome person for liking Dangan Ronpa. Especially since Celes was one of my favorites.
    With old Pokemon appearing again in the anime are we allowed to use them in our predictions in the Next Pokemon thread?
    Thank you for closing that Misty and Dawn thread Juputoru. It was getting too off topic in there.
    Howdy! GalladeRocks here. Long time, no see! Er, hear. Read? Heck, I don't know. Let's just say "Long time, no read lines of text on a computer screen that you have typed up using a keyboard of some kind". Yeah, that's better.

Now that that's out of the way . . . how have you been? I haven't seen you around the Anime Spoilers as much lately, though I suppose that could have something to do with my complete lack of observational skills :p
    Can you do something about P.O.K.E.M.O.N in the PAD? He just goes around trolling and calling people idiots.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…