• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There was a NintenoWorld match in knoxville. And there was a pokemon test there that would tell you which pokemon u would do best with based on ur answers. My answers included: favorite type:ice, favorite attacking stat:special, favorite generation:5th, favorite attack:fusion flare. And my results were... Kyurem (White Forme). So therefore I guess I "claimed" him.
    It looks okay to me?
    But I see you posted it in the sig check so I'd for that just to be sure. I usually don't use big signatures and even after reading the rules I wasn't 100% sure that I read them correctly (which is why I didn't give a "proper" warning or strike)
    Well you've changed it by now but it was too large
    Unless I misread the rules, the entire signature should not have exceeded the example image. Yours was like double. Really, no need to have given each of those character names their own line
    okay it sounds like I'm also infracting because Ghetsis == Archie

I really shouldn't have put that in the message, sorry about that.
    Because you specifically went the route of talking directly about "So he'll probably show up in RSE remakes" followed by implication that Archie was Ghetsis because eypatches (Archie doesn't, by the way)

part of the reason why I said this a page earlier

----------
    I am putting a kibosh on this right now because I can tell where it's going (RSEmakes/gen6) regardless of the stupid mark's true shape
    ----------
    was because I knew this conversation was going that route.

Honestly things like this are obnoxious to get a handle on and the reformed Aqua/Magma grunts only make it harder to draw a proper line for discussions so I'm sorry if you feel unjustly infracted but that's my basic reasoning.
    Ikr? I wish totnadus therian was blue too. My fav color. But somehow White Kyurem's fire appeals to me.
    Probably they want to do it "one by one" :p

So they make Kyu merge with one of the dragons first, before finally revealing what it looks like if Kyu merge with both at the same time.

Anyway, what you did in the thread was already good enough, if you don't want to discuss about the OD, you can try creating a new topic for everyone to talk about.
    Kinda hard to do that, people will eventually forget and discuss it again anyway, not to mention I'm not the mod for that area XD

Though If I can ban the discussion, it won't be because if it exist there won't be Resh/Zek/Kyu. That actually makes less sense because they already made B-Kyu and W-Kyu.
    B-Kyu and W-Kyu clearly indicates that something that has been separated into three pieces can be merged back into one, making the original form existing again.
    Yeah, you just broke a rule.
    You posted on the Black Ice Clan without joining.
    LOOK OUT, WE GOT A RULE-BREAKER OVER HERE.
    Sorry, I just HAD to say that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…