• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks like we're having a competition then! I'm a total beast trainer who likes using meaty Pokemon. I usually do not go over with cute Pokemon teams because their defense kind of sucks D:
    Hey there~! Thanks for being my first friend C:

Thank you~ So what kind of generation of Pokemon do you like the most? For me I love the Hoenn Gen because I grew up playing that game! Another one was the original Pokemon gold and Silver version ^ ^
    Thank you.

Actually, my username is from the 10th movie, The Rise of Darkrai, of the character Baron Aruberuto.

And I love too much Floatzel and other mustelids characters (badgers, the european one specifically; river otters; weasels; etc.).

I like Mudkip family too. They are really cool axolotl-like Pokémon.
    XD thats funny
    im working with the flipnote app on my DSi, its called Pachirisu adventures X3 theres a battle scene between pachirisu and solosis in it, i used "foetus of a new day kicking" by cradle the filth for the music. it the first time i heard about this band XD i searched "best rock music" on youtube XD
    Yea, I guess. Sometimes when having teams, I use under loved Pokemon, sometimes I use hardcore Pokemon. Speaking of hardcore, don't ask how, but I was a total Pokemon newbie who completed the National Pokedex in Pokemon Diamond before Eterna Forest. My in-game team was... :
    Garchomp
    Infernape
    Ninjask
    Luxray
    Dialga
    Tyranitar

Post game it became:
    Garchomp
    Infernape
    Giratina
    Luxray
    Skarmory
    Tyranitar
    I know, but I love the little thing's design. Maybe it'll get better after it evolves, trust me, I've successfully trained Emolga, Musharna, Unfezant, Gothitelle, Mandibuzz, Swoobat, Luxray, Serperior, and all of the Elemental Monkeys. It can't be that bad.
    Oh, cool. On the other hand, I'm taking my time on playing Black, and I'm updating my signature quite a lot. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you remember about my Shiny Female Purroin(I nicknamed it Bast ^^). So do you think I should use it? After all, it must not be that bad, Purrloin and Liepard are the counterparts of Meowth and Persian, respectively, but much cooler looking(plus I have the shiny :)). Anyway, do you think I should use it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…