• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, there are so much strong and awesome Pokemon that Ash has that it's hard to choose. But yeah, the writers tend to focus on certain Pokemon each saga and ignore the rest for the most part which is too bad. I think Hoenn and Sinnoh did a better job at balancing things out but the writers do tend to choose to focus on certain Pokemon particularly the starters. I wish some other Pokemon got more focus.
    Yeah, I think that's why I took it so hard. Like I said, I'm sorry that I got angry at you. But like you said, it was because I wrote a whole long post about how I would want the battle to go. I'm sure you would feel the same if you worked awhile on something and someone said to you, "that's a horrible idea" instead of "this could be better." But I knew you weren't trying to sound rude. It's all good, man.

You know, you do bring up some good points though. The reason I chose Torterra for the battle was because I honestly would love to see Torterra finally beat Honchkrow since the 2 of them did seem like rivals and Torterra never got a win against Honchkrow. But you do bring up a good pint about Ash using multiples of the same type. I probably would switch Sceptile with Swellow now so Ash could have one of his birds in there and only have one grass type. Then about the 2 fire types, I would probably switch Infernape with one of Ash's Johto/Unova Pokemon so we could have more regions represented. Maybe I would have it be Pikachu, Charizard, Torterra, Snorlax, Swellow and Oshawott.
    I'm sorry too about my comment. Even though you said you don't take weed, that was still rude of me to write that because addiction is a serious thing. I guess since I was talking about something I want to see and you replied by saying horrible, it did hurt to be honest. You did give reasons why you wouldn't personally want to see it but you could have been more polite. Like instead of saying, "That's a horrible idea," you could have said, "I personally wouldn't want to see that." How would you feel if you had an idea for Pokemon and someone replied, "Horrible." I know you thought my idea was a horrible one but you could have told it to me in a nicer way. But anyway, I know you weren't trying to be mean. I think I just get insulted easily.
    Well either way, did you really feel your comment was necessary when the thread title is called "Scenes you would like to see?"
    You mean it's more than just weed?! You need to get over those addictions, pal. Not saying it to be rude though. I'm trying to be helpful. I'm sure you know that.
    Haha por acaso preciso de sorte para que va um dia a praia sem vento XD Todas as vezes que fui fiquei cheio de areia no corpo XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…