• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i got my shiny shuckle :3
    well atm im mainly hatching shuckles but i will hatch for cyndaquil next so i have the whole jhoto trio then i will start my kanto side BQ :) gl i hope u get that pink ball of fluff i got ekans but i still love my arbok
    Hey, thanks! I'm not sure yet but I think I might train up the Timid one on White and trade over the other one to be part of my team on White 2 as I don't really bother EV training when I first play through the game so the natures and stuff doesn't matter as much to me then. And then I still get to use it properly. :) I'd hate to have it just sitting in a box...
    That's been put on hold right now for a Lillipup hunt. I can't wait for Black and White 2, due to that Eevee encounter. I haven't even gotten a male yet. My luck, is incredibly awful.
    Good luck in Giant Chasm! I've heard good things about it. Yes, I'm still looking for that Eevee. I've been good; I haven't hatched a single Eevee egg. I've moved to chaining for it. Hatching for Lillipup. I spend far more time looking for the Eevee than chaining for it though. T_T
    Nope! :"( I won't give up though! I've been busy myself. I went through a rough time, and stopped playing all together. I'm on break as well, and am turning on my DS now. My hands are too sore to crochet any longer...
    Haha cool story. That would definetly drive me insane. Another two that make me want to bang my head when I lose to them are Milotic and Ambipom. Idk why but they just make me cringe to lose to. I don't have any good guys on my white game yet :/ I need to trade up

Still have no clue how you have the patience to MM either. So I'm assuming MMing works exactly the same as 4th gen did?
    Oh.. Hmm *goofy smile* :D
    Idk if that's what it was I'm getting old but by the time I made my way upstairs to sleep it was 11 something
    I was trying to chain eletrike and cubone
    That's EXACTLY what broke my chain too. At least I am assuaged to know I was not alone in my thoughts! I had to call it quits for today because I couldn't take that little thing and it's derpy laugh of haha I broke your chain anymore

And lol sounds like an excellent future dad :p It's never to late to learn.

Good luck in college I'm a junior too and its getting closer to late here on the eastern side so I'll ttyl. Take care now
    Yeah I remember you telling me before that you practically live at his house since it's only 5min. away... (PS I like his carpet lol JK)
    Well perhaps he can teach me the trick to it because i just had a pretty pathetic day I couldn't even virtually accomplish anything! (I'll stop by sometime again just JK)

Last week was excellent so I guess this week is just evening my month out :/
    Haha. School starts on Monday for me too. :/ I'm actually okay with this, because I'm going to be the only senior brave enough to carry a Pokemon Backpack. :D Please tell your friend that I wish her luck too! Most shinies are pretty awesome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…