• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Grizzlog, Day 2630: Ye olde forume has been updated, yet still no sign of Hero; I shall continue my searching of piss-soaked alleyways anon.
    Hello. I saw your topics in the Christian debate, about how you can live in bliss if you know your loved ones are suffering in hell; I like your opinions. You think these things through, doncha? I got curious and posted, but no one responded to me yet. But I just thought I'd tell you that.
    Oh, they're still around. I think a lot of them just might be spooked by something right now. They'll be out eventually.
    I think he left because he was moving and going back to school, actually. Oh, and he became addicted to World of Warcraft. Profesco is still being soft-spoken and subtle, except he can be insulting with it instead of always nice, instead.

And there aren't any new Misc. mods, unless I somehow missed them. I forgot to mention that Babylon changed his name to Ethan.
    That's what I was thinking. I think there were a couple of other new morons around, but they weren't being as loud about it.

Let's see... Josh left, and Profesco snapped a little and now hates people. Also, the picture thread was magnificently closed and reborn at least three times thanks to Shisshioken. Also, there's an e-war between Kit Kat and Katya Ivanova and other people. I think that's most of it.
    He sure seems serious about everything he's saying. But he also mentioned Him in the Court and has only been here a couple of days, so I'm not completely sure where he's coming from.
    I'm willing to accept that the powers that be were high as an explanation, yes. And I was this close to making your profile into my personal livejournal page (except not gay).
    I find it both extremely suspicious and highly erotic that you were away for exactly five months. Care to elaborate?
    I don't think there will ever be a time when it isn't full of retards.
    You know, I don't think we ever had that me-getting-unbanned celebratory gangbang. What's up with that?
    Poor GrizzlyB. We have a topic about how Misc. need improvement then Grizzly and Cipher get banned. :[

Irony is delicious.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…