• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh hey man, it's been a while! Like two years, lol. Yeah, I'll just PM you the link in the off chance that I'll get pegged with an advertising infraction or whatever.
    Hey, sorry for not noticing this earlier, but I'm actually open right now. (The OP must not be updated...)

Anyway I'll most likely be on the CC xat tomorrow night, so stop by there if you're up for a battle.
    Sorry, internet died again, but my power's back at home. And the first round was just two matches. Our battle is round 2.
    Ah, my situations getting better. Right now, a friend of mine had a Mifi thing she lent me for a while, so I have that. And Verizon's coming on Monday to fix Fios, so that's happening too. I'll usually be on the CG channel on PO, which can be found by just going into PO server and typing #Crystalline Guard. Unless I'm watching Doctor Who, I'll be there.
    I sort of have no power. And the friend that does have power, fios is down, so no Internet. I probably won't get power back for another week also. Just 3G till then. So I'll complain For an extension via hurricane clause. Until then, sorry.
    Hey Barbellar, sorry I took so long to reply, I was away for most of the summer :L

Yeah, I joined their last year as I'd recently got pokemon black and was planning on getting into some competitive battling. Unfortunately I had a lot on my plate at the time and I left it for a while. Got back into over the summer and hoping to get into it some more this year (although in still really busy).

I'll probably mainly be using the 5th Gen sections of the forum, in-game and competitive, maybe some of the 4th Gen as well. Hopefully up see you round the forum from time to time :)
    Sweet bro no worries I'm just sad I couldn't contribute scarfraptor. Which would have certainly brought us victory. Yeah man hit me up with it id like to check it out.
    dude when you can do the battle for the multi gen tour??? Im gmt -4 and im free tomorrow and monday :) or even now.... tell me a server or give if you have msn add me
    Hey bro how is everything going for our team? I never got the chance to meet Steve in regards to our team. Could you send me a pastebin via pm?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…