• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That should be pretty fun. I actually have a few buddies over in PA right now who are pipelining and make a killing

Exactly. It's one thing to stay in touch with stuff from my iPhone, but another to have my laptop in front of me.

Well I appreciate your understanding. You give me such in-depth reviews and I always really appreciate the help you give me ^^
    I've been fine. Going out of the state (Pennsylvania to visit a friend and Maryland for a road trip with said friend), looking for new jobs, etc.

Yeah, it's always good to have an Internet connection. The way the world works, you almost need one to know about the outside world.

Thank you. There's nothing to be sorry for, though; it's not your fault that you had no Internet, and I'm more than willing to wait for reviews. ^_^
    Oh, fate, that had to suck. I'm glad that you guys love the house, though.

There's no need to apologize. Real life should take priority over everything else, especially if you're moving to a new place. Take your time. :)
    I will be getting caught up on Requiem after I get off work. I finally have a new computer and should be able to get back into releasing Hero's Bond on a regular basis, assuming my managers don't start to overwork us again.
    Yeah, like I said, it's a great creative medium. There are so many possibilities. Even if you're not part of the community, there are plenty of ways to use Spore effectively. For example, I'm in the midst of creating a story in the style of MS Paint Adventures using screenshots from Spore's adventure editor.
    -nods- I think the worst part about tornadoes are when you live in an apartment with no basement and the tornado strikes near you. I recall a time (last year, as a matter of fact) where I had to go outside, huddle up under the stairs (in the lightning and pouring rain, I might add), and wait until the sirens went off. And they're completely unpredictable. As bad as hurricanes are, they at least have a set path that they rarely ever deviate from. Tornadoes do whatever the **** they want to do.

Fate, I hate them so much...
    Spore is dated. It's an amazing game and a great creative medium, but ever since the developers gave up on it, the community has turned into a festering cesspool of distaste and treachery.
    So do I. I've hated them even more since the Joplin tornado. To say that I hate them with the utmost passion of a thousand raging suns would not even begin to describe my loathing of them.
    ----------
    People who comment on other people's fics with a review that reads:

"Great fic! Add me to the PM list!"

Really? -_-
    ----------
    By the way, if you see comments like this please do report them - rules have been put in place to stop comments like this, so we don't want it happening because hell yeah, it's annoying. @.@
    Of course. My last Zelda fic (that I had to stop due to my computer dying and deleting two chapters) should be in the Non-Pokemon fanfic section if you want a look. It's called 'Battle For Hyrule: Remastered.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…