• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ROARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HOW DARE IRIS BEAT DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
    Dawn is a much better trainer D':
    BW 2 is a dispapointment for me. :(

It is terrible news :(

I will copy what I said from the discussion
    "

Ash, Iris and Trip? What about Dawn?
    Haven't the writers learnt that making a character return to simply lose a battle makes the fans angry after the May / Wallace Cup incident?
    As much as I like Ash, I wouldn't be happy with either three of those characters defeating Dawn, especially Iris or Trip, so this is a disapointment to me. "

Dawn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Iris

Sorry, I kind of got over the top. DX

What do you think of this stupid idea-thingy?

But sice Cynthia and Alder enter the tournament.... how can they not be in the finals?
    I know you do but I'm scared to watch it in the theaters.

Yes! a very nice classic I love their songs including the Walrus one.
    Yeah totally.

Oh, well I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me it wasn't. I'm kinda even apprehensive about going to theaters now.
    Agreed. And you know, while I've not seen any of the battles yet of course, this Tournament is already a huge letdown for me. :( I thought it would be a huge Tournament with many famous and strong trainers. But, no...
    Oh sorry lol! well I still stand by what I said! Dawn & Iris were having nice interactions in that episode the ice bear episode kinda bored me. And I love how Brock keeps getting mentioned by Dawn that's twice already!

Right.

That's so sad, do you think she'll win the whole tournament with Dragonite? it's very irrepressible I don't comprehend.

Oh, I thought they cancelled that movie? have you heard the news?
    You know what I think? I think the same tbh. It wasn't as good as the previous episode with the Onyx. The better episodes were Dawn's return & the Onyx one but I'm sure the Dragonite will be better than the one with the ice bear.

Maybe you're right okay, since I have an aversion towards May I'm gonna say that Bulbasaur will win. I am not biased.

It's alright, I understand. I like Swellow & Noctowl.

OOOOOOOOOOO, that's not good. ;| is this official, is Iris really going to win?
    Indeed.

Ah, I was just reading about that (but thanks anyways!). Not sure how to take this.. Iris seems to win a little too much with Dragonite. ._.
    lol, it's strange, nearly all Ash's Pkmn need more battles, haha. XD Well, at least Leavanny gets (most likely) a win in the Tournament. And is Krokorok does evolve in the Tournement, it will most likely also get a win. Not sure about Snivy..

Oh, alrighty. ^^ Well, just in case~
    I agree on that. Dento was hilarious in this one, poor fellah. But the ep wasn't as good, no.

I honestly think he was just lucky. Like, he's getting better and better, but I think we'll notice when he masters it. ^^
    Thanks! I already got it sent! what did you think of the episode though?

But she used it in the Wallace cup. Hmm.

That's true, but May still probably has it, it evolved TWICE! and she trains it most likely I wish Ash had his bulbasaur but he keeps rotating all his pokemon while pikachu gets to be with him all the time its really unfair.

what? I think it's strong and proved that when it evolved and attacked the intruders.
    So you think Dawn is more talented for battles than Misty? Why? Because you like Dawn better than Misty?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…