• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's up. I was just sort of wondering - you posted that you were going to review the newest chapter of AP and never got around to it. What happened there?
    That is true. I discovered that the best way to attract attention to your fics is to be very active in the forums, especially around the fanfic sections. People tend not to pay serious attention to a newbie fic unless it's either salvagable, or so utterly hideous it deserves fun to be poked at. They also tend to forget people quickly; so an older member ought to maintain a high level of activity throughout their time on Serebii.

The other problem is that people often read the fic, they just can't be bothered posting... >.<
    It has felt it. :p But I have noticed you DO seem to appear instantly when there is a new Fire Eye update (speaking of, I never got the PM's out due to being whisked away by family ">>). So perhaps I have merely been ignorant of your appearances for whatever reason.

Life is a busy thing, indeed. It has been plucking me from my internet abode with increasing frequency.
    You did indeed. :p All is well. If it is life and all such ordinary things of reality that has kept you away, then I apologise.

Real life is catching up to me at a significant pace, without a doubt. XD"
    Thanks...

I have it written on paper, I just have to type it.... so it shouldn't take long... ^_^
    I have an interesting one I am trieing to post here... I put up the prolouge... but it isn't very good... the bad guy is nuts... you don't get to see how crazy till later... but he is obsessed with the protagonist and once kidnaped her friend and cut her up without killing her and took a bunch of pictures of it... he is just like that....

I know I do ^_^
    At least there's SOME reason behind it...

That makes all the 13 year old kids happy... that way they can read it without feeling guilty....

I have to say I am CDO... because OCD isn't in alphabetical order.
    That's interesting... I like Lemons ^_^

Written anything interesting?

I have this one story I spent a lot of time writing... then I looked back over the first few parts and wondered what I was thinking when I began writing it...

-_-" I remember too many things....
    Hi Diddy...

we kinda did hit off on a slightly sour note and I wanted to try again...

So how have you been lately?

I've been working on an essay and trying to write more in some of my fics...
    Busier than me, it seems. XD"

I have had relatives over, but little else to report. Much, much activity on Serebii (when it actually WORKS). A new one-shot, finally started writing to Fire Eye again (it will be finished ONE day...), and... yep. More or less it.
    Good evening to you, Diddy, and a belated Merry Christmas also.

I haven't seen you 'round much recently. Christmas kept you busy?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…