• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, this piekid right here?? Oh yeah, and by the name thing, I meant on Smogon, I realized the post looked kinda weird... So, anything else up other than this guy down here??
    Also, I only have four infractions. Actually, 3 and one warning. You have no idea how this forum works, you think you run everything, but you don't. Now please, go away. I honestly don't need your sh*t, because quite frankly, I have my own to deal with. Now, get a life, get out of my face, and stop posting **** on my profile. Have a nice day.
    I was banned? 0.o

Addie, you're honestly nothing but an ignorant little child, okay? And I will NEVER respect you. Never. Not by the way you're talking to me.
    Oh, and if you want to lose an argument, go argue with BCVM22. He's the REAL smart one. Can be sort of obnoxious, but I guess that's how you define "smart".
    Actually, calling me an idiot was. Now get your adolescent attitude out of my face before I not report you for flaming, but kick yo atlantan ayash. And if you don't respect me, I probably won't respect you.
    Here's the LO set btw:

-8 Hp, 120 Def, 252 Att, 36 Sp.D, 92 Spe // Adamant + Life Orb
    This does: Forces Vaporeon’s Hidden Power [Electric] to activate Torrent 100% of the time after two hits; prevents Swampert, Gyarados, Tyranitar, Metagross, and Salamence from OHKOing with Earthquake (however you can potentially be under 10% without SR after taking the hit except Swampert and Gyarados who needs the SR to get Empoleon below 10%). This gives: Max Attack, mln, outruns Skarmory.

Obviously this set packs more power and the Sp.D Ev's make a nifty activation note on Torrent. However, it cannot hit back after taking Earthquakes like the other set. However, the fact that Life Orb gives a 1.3% boost is worth it if you need the power.
    damn serebii won't let me edit my posts... anyways I have an LO set now if you care as well xp
    Not sure if you care, but a friend of mine was wanting a good set for Swords Dance Empoleon, and after running some calcs I came upon this baby:

-44 Hp, 72 Def, 244 Att, 56 Sp.D, 92 Spe // Adamant + Leftovers
    This prevents: Starmie from 2HKOing with Thunderbolt, Vaporeon from 3HKOing with Hidden Power [Electric]; Swampert from OHKOing with Earthquake; Adamant max Att Gyarados, Tyranitar, Metagross, and Salamence from OHKOing with Earthquake; This Gives: mln, outruns Skarmory.

This gives you an amazing amount of survival for some pretty small investments. If you don't care about insuring Starmie won't get the 2HKO and max attack is your first priority, take 8 Sp.D Ev's and put them into attack. Vaporeon will still fail to 3HKO with Hidden Power [Electric].

Basically you survive a bunch of things and then your Torrent activates immediately. Seeing as Skarmory can be a problem, he wanted to run Spe just above it. I know you like Empoleon, so hope you enjoy ^.^
    Hey dude, The serebii mod guy said you were an awsome pokemon rater. I have a question about the Blastoise I'm going to make,
    It's gonna be really slow
    Sassy Nature
    Moveset-Skullbash;Rest;Sleeptalk;Gyroball
    Evs-
    HP-182;
    Atk-115;
    Def-125;
    SpcAtk-0;
    SpcDef-126;
    Spd-0;
    item:Focus Sash

I'm not sure if gyroball is affected by attack so if its not I would put more evs into deffences. I was thinking of switching out skullbash for aquatail. Hope you can help.
    Sorry, i don't want to sound like a eavesdropper but sorry your getting flamed. If you need any help give me a call. I'll kick his ***** in a pokemon battle (laughs) ^_^
    Wow I can't believe that you're friend of someone who doesn't respect you. Someone like Piekid11, also came here to say hi and to ask if, you need help on something? I'm bored and feeling that I want to help someone, so yea. If you need anything, just let me know.
    Dude, I pwned you in that argument with my epic logic and stupidity.

And you always lose arguments.
    DON'T HIDE WHAT'S INSIDE
    My gigantic height laughs at your 4 foottishness.

And that's probably the second time you've seen me post. Wanna scroll through my posts?
    My perfectly alligned teeth and deep voice laugh at your crooked teeth and sheep voice.
    No, I was infracted for "Flaming/insulting other people."

And I honestly don't care what you think about Delibird, who's Base Coolness Stat is off the charts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…