• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so you are with a whole team, that's a good thing it will prevent waitinglines, maybe i'll go check sometime.
    ah, so waiting was the proper thing to do, i'm so smart^^ *expects counterattack*

anyway, what things do you make?
    then ask nicely if he can check your shop so he can approve it or not instead, as far as i know warfare isn't a bad guy, he only kicks on war by the looks of his name:p
    ----------
    i got Faithy back
    ----------

----------
    Thank God you (Yonowaru in Chaos) nagged me through VM. Faithy is back :D
    ----------
    I think the credit goes to- *shot*

Is AmazingChi and Kyuubi-Chan going to be back as well? :3
    in that case you should ask that guy with the dumb name to hurry up, he's holding up your work now D:
    he he, looks like someone is eager to work:D
    if it takes time then he's probably busy, this is a big site so there are alot of other people as well, you life in the UK right? i think it will be there when you wake up tomorrow it usually does.
    well i like nintendo and i would try to find as many gadgets & upgrades for it as long as i can but i'm very selective with choosing my games, nintendo makes alot of games so there's crap among them, the best high quality games are on the sony playstation in my opinion, they were allways a step further with that, plus stuff all comes in one system while with nintendo you have to buy everything seperate.
    well things are going relaxed here, i am enjoying myself alot lately with retro games,
    the past few months i arranged every gaming system both handheld and TV connected that nintendo made for the past 25 years for a good price.

they are all wired on one TV and in a very good shape too.
    hey purplemew i just had a little accident, while removing some n00bs from my friendslist i accedently removed the wrong n00b:p

i'm sending you a new friend request okay?
    okay, you got me wondering now, that weird male/female/thing in your profile picture, who is that?
    I’m back in school today and can’t get on to around 2:30 pm; as well as I wasn’t at home this weekend.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…