• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The show I'm working on right now is 33 Variations, and in November I'll be working on The Letters. :)
    Last show I worked was in August. I was supposed to work on a few other shows in September/now in October but things have fallen through. But I've got some work at the end of this week so, that'll satiate me until my next show in November.
    Yeah, definitely not how I roll. I've been dying to get in on some shows lately.. it's nice to not do anything every now and then, but after a few months of it I'm done.
    Nah, gonna wait until Christmas. Don't really have the time to play it now, and Christmas makes everything more exciting.
    Thanks! Well actually the same person marks the entire year, so I guess they were just being an *******? Oh well, it's only junior cert at least.
    One A (history), ten Bs. Should totally have gotten As in Technology and CSPE if they weren't marked like a ***** this year.
    Got it fixed yesterday. Lost a crap load of stuff but at least it works.

I started like, two weeks ago haha. Getting Junior Cert results tomorrow though :U
    Thanks~!

My laptop crashed or something so I'm stuck with my iPod and that makes VM/PMing a pain :x
    yeah
    mainly because it lacked a story ;_;

at first i was like, "aaaa this is so cool, because it's taylor!" but a minute later i'm like, "ehhh..."

the lyric video is cool though hahaha
    omg omg omg omg omg omg

YOU GO TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS TALK TO MY FRIENDS TALK TO ME

COS

WE

ARE

NEVER

EVER

EVER

GETTING

BACK

TOGETHER

oooOOOHooohooHOOHOOO

yes omg it's perfect <3 and red is such a nice name as well and askdjfhaskjdfh TWO MONTHS TO GO
    Well if you actually liked the Johto fillers then I guess you won't have a problem with the reserves never appearing :<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…