• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lucas would be about 16-ish, so he'll be a little more grown up than he was in Mother 3. And Flint is most definitely alive, but definitely not happy now that almost his entire family's gone. I think he's wandering around Eagleland now.
    That sounds really interesting actually. I've been wondering how to tell the chosen ones about the events of Mother 1/2/3, so this would be excellent! The series would have to be told backwards, starting with the events of Mother 3. This would be interesting, because the plot of Mother 3 involves the world being reborn, causing people to imagine what the previous world was like. Let's see, that plot would also involve the mythical Dark Dragon that was involved in the Nowhere Islands' destruction, and maybe Porky and his Pig Army, though they probably won't be too important in this RPG (although we have Pigmasks appearing now). And about how the power of love was required to awaken the dragon. If anything, this should establish Lucas as an even more important character. Indeed, he will end up being vital to the plot of this RPG later on... sort of.
    That's fine. Try and spread the word though! Serebii is a newcomer to this, so a lot of people haven't heard of Forum War. If I can at least get people's attention that'll be enough.
    Hey there! I noticed Zekshirom sent you a link to Forum War. I'm the guy organizing it, so I'll just address some of your concerns.

Forum War, while it sounds like a competition in name, is really just a big event RP. There is no scoring/judging, so it's more about fun that winning. It's just called Forum War because usually the RP scenario is a war between factions. So, hopefully you'll reconsider?
    Hahaha, good point. Although I think it also helps that Gon's favourite type of curry just happens to be vegetarian (it contains chickpeas).

Aww, I kind of liked the name Mnemosyne... But then again, I rarely have problems spelling stuff, and it might be a bad idea for those people who can't even spell my username. >.< I think she'd fit perfectly somewhere underwater just off the coast of Summers--maybe she can have her own underwater house or something. I don't really have either of the other two Archangels scheduled to appear in Summers, so... yeah.

(And hey, since we have six countries left to explore, counting Winters, we can have either an Archangel or a Storyteller appear in each country... except Eagleland, which will be a special case. In that case, that would leave... Sunrise and Scaraba for the last two Archangels. I... guess that works. Oh wait, never mind... I do have an Archangel I want to appear on the land portion of Summers somewhere.)

Maybe in the case of Summers, since I was going to have us split into two groups while there, half of us can visit the storyteller and the other half can visit the Archangel. The latter group will probably be composed of people who don't like to swim. XD The former will most definitely contain Kyornik.
    Yeah, that could work. One of the storytellers could even be telling her stories to King Ferdinand by the time we arrive at the castle (we will eventually, after we deal with these gangs whose lair we unintentionally landed in). But yeah, you're right, canon old women are practically unheard of (damn sexism), so we can sure use some of them.

And yeah, I'm really liking the awkwardness of Gonaqua as well. I doubt they'll ever actually be in a relationship though unless some miracle allows them to stop being almost complete opposites of one another. Well, I guess they're not complete opposites, especially since they're both "Lucases" in terms of PSI, being more healing and protection oriented and all. I'm planning on making Gon very much resemble the main characters of the series PSI wise, meaning making his only offensive techniques PK Fireworks and PK Flash. But with Gon being omnivorous and into computers and Aqua being both vegan and more nature-oriented... that's quite a difference. XD
    And after overhearing your conversation with Zekshirom, that leaves... Gonaqua! Hey, they're only a year apart in age, so... And besides, I'm kinda seeing a love-hate sort of relationship developing between them. Though I dunno, looks like the Salty Flower is growing faster than that. ^_^'

(It at least seems more likely than Gontana, anyway.)
    That's an interesting idea, but then there are already the three Archangels to do pretty much the same thing. The other two will have much more information on the Old World and such than Hinawa gave to the group. After all, after having Dr. Andonuts give a lot of information to the group in the beginning of the RPG (before you came in), I didn't want to have Hinawa overwhelm everyone with more information.
    Well, Kiruria and I didn't take and go into Gokina. Me and coolminun talk about it in PMs.

It was my idea at first, and CM agreed.
    Sorry, but you'll have to edit your post. We're not really supposed to be teleporting yet, and we all have stuff to do in Winters that will be much more important than school. The anime stuff is fine, and I really liked that bit about Aqua's aunt... maybe you can turn it into a flashback or something?

But yeah, we'll all be heading to Winters in the Skyrunner Mark II soon, so perhaps you can have your reunion after we're done with what we need to do there.
    Sorry, but you'll have to edit your post. We're not really supposed to be teleporting yet, and we all have stuff to do in Winters that will be much more important than school. The anime stuff is fine, and I really liked that bit about Aqua's aunt... maybe you can turn it into a flashback or something?

But yeah, we'll all be heading to Winters in the Skyrunner Mark II soon, so perhaps you can have your reunion after we're done with what we need to do there.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…