• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well i wouldnt even need the mew if it werent for the shiny charm. And i wouldnt even be keeping it. Quite frankly i dont like mew not in game anyway.
    and all i have would be a shiny mareep im getting or my shiny haxorus.
    Well its the Plasma Deoxys's i have it currently in ATK form. But i havent really used it. Im not sure on its nature and or its IV's as im working.
    I can trade you meloetta for mew. but only after ive helped a fellow on here put it in their dex.
    till i know you can not clone events without ar!!!
    and using ar is illigle...it can render your game useless!
    I'm going now, after I go to the bank, I needs the pokes cloned first but I'm not sure if I'm going to be doing many trades XP PM box is full :3
    I made a mistake its
    IMAGE]
    Cus I f uckin hate trading and don't want there to be any chance of the connection giving out during one. Also don't want to set up an uber team and then have the connection give out half-way through the battle.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…