• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not to rush you but you should probably be posting in your sign up thread. If you don't post at all, people won't see a reason to finsih their sign ups.

...In fact, this has happened with your RPs multiple times before. You keep making awesome ideas for RPs, then you abandon them before they ever even start. Like Scrolls of Tenji, for example. What's up with that? :/
    I feel like that this question isn't too nessesary to ask, but...can people change sides? Like, a Neutral becomming part of Arceus' Forces, a Pure becomming Neutral, etc.
    My sign-up is going to be delayed, did a clean install of windows 7 64-bit so I don't have office installed yet. Can't work on my sign-up if I don't have word. (I refuse to write a sign-u on notepad or wordpad.)
    For the first reason, that's just silly. Who's to say you can't deny a character just because he/she is overpowered?

Now the second reason, I can understand. If you are going to be using ALL the legendaries at one point or another then having a legendary wouldn't be a good idea. If you aren't using Keldeo though...well, why not then?
    Hey Elicpse, would it be okay if I had a second character that had Keldeo as a link? The character in question would be a little girl so I don't think it would be overpowered.
    What we use is the AMS. Only that one. I thought I made that clear in the signup.
    AMCs? I'm not getting it? What's that?

No they don't have to come from any sort of game. I use the 4A game as a design basis (and mockup toolbox), but that's about it.
    I'm not really taking reserves beyond the group of people who participated in the first attempt. Just sign up when you can.
    In Crystal's of the Ancient one, how far has human technolgy advanced? You mentioned armored Mecha, but what else has moved forwards?
    The map's coming along pretty well, the outline is done and I've started with the topography and terrain. Shouldn't take too much longer after this, but I'll keep you posted.
    Hmm, lemme throw in some guesses. Destined = you meet a Pokémon and merge with its soul through a bond of some sort (the normal way in that world?), Blood= you inherit it, Forced = someone forces you to merge?
    So you didn't know about the series? Sorry man, didn't mean burst your bubble like that. But yeah, I know the feel. I had this idea for an original fic once. I spent a long time coming up with an original fighting system, and for a year or so all was fine and dandy. Then this popular manga just... randomly adds a completely new battle mechanic to their already existing one, and whaddya know, it's exactly like the one I had planned up. Just goes to show that everything's been done at least once, doesn't make the idea any worse. I'm still writing that fic too.
    I see. Sounds pretty good, reminds me of that Burst Pokémon manga or whatever its name was (haven't read it, but from what I've seen they do something similar). Definitely interested.

Haha, alright, I'll wait for the actual rp. I'll probably end up joining either of the two, but most likely not both.
    Interesting. So how much will the appearance of those merged with Pokémon souls change? Do they gain some small features like a tail and wings, or will it go further and have them grow scales/feathers, etc? As for the non-Pokémon rp, I find the concept really cool but so, what are the military personnel fighting against? Or would you rather leave that a secret 'till the actual rp?

Familiars are... well, basically animal spirits who take a physical form (animal, etc.) and aid people with magic powers. They can either be benevolent or malevolent depending on who they assist and what their goal is. Wikipedia has more information here and here.
    Interesting. Is there any other relation between the three RPs (cameos, common enemies etc.) in the rps, or is it just a theme you really liked? Either way, yeah, checking out 'em all. And hey, you should totally allow us to have familiars in one of those, so I can reuse my Scrolls of Tenji character and his demon fox 8P.
    That's alright, I can wait, so take your time with the plot and all. I'm sort of busy right now myself (half my summer's wasted with schoolwork, joy), so it's just best if I don't join too many things at once. I'll check out those other two Rps of yours too though, once you post 'em.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…