• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well im ok and not afraid to post on the thread, it just that there is really nothing to post. well although the thread wont close it just that we got mostly carried away. So dont worry about any and I decide to change some rule, the first post layout, and one of the members will have to go. I cant say who but I think if we are going to change in the thread, then this member has to go. Its not you so dont worry
    Umm. . . your post wasn't able to show the two pictures, its got an "x" on them. Mind if we have a link to those pictures instead please? Thank You ^-^
    ~foxkrystal
    that is true people around the world should have personalities like Ash and Dawn Im sure the world would be a better place in the meantime we have to prevent the pearlshipping thread from getting closed down I mean we have 100 more posts to go untill 2000 posts
    Hello, Pokegirl16. It's me. No need to worry about me. I would simply like to see if you're doing well. You may have seen my most recent post on the Pearlshipping thread, and perhaps the time has come to reveal the force inspiring my alliance with you Pearlshippers. Pearlshipping is part of my larger interest in... 21st century international politics, as I told Sonic Boom. I am persuaded that if more people were as cheerful and confident about themselves and each other as Ash and Dawn are and have been, then this planet would be a happier, better place for humankind. Thus, I sincerely hope that you, sweetpikachu, and the other Pearlshippers here maintain your optimism that Ash and Dawn can work as a couple, helping and encouraging each other to be the best Pokémon trainers they can be.
    Hi I send you a friend request. I hope we can be good friends. I will se you on the Pearlshipping thread.
    He did kill the Pearlshipping Thread. After what he did, no one posts anymore. Not even PKLegendHeroe will post. That's how bad it was. I'm scared that the thread
    is going to get closed for inactivity. And of course, since the mods pretty much
    hate us, they're not going to let us start another thread. So if this thread gets
    closed, it's bye-bye Pearlshipping for us. Someone's gotta do something about
    this.
    I think people actually are afraid to post in the Pearlshipping Thread after what Sonic Boom did. Oh god, this sucks out loud.
    lolzz im great just finding out good posts to post on the thread i don't want to contribute it to becoming a chatroom
    Hi! Is it OK I sent you a friends request? I hope we can be friends. :) See u on the pearlshipping thread!
    I saw what ya posted in the shipping pic thread! OMG it is sooo cute!! Where did ya find it!!! I know it's fake, but I would SCREAM THROUGH A MEGAPHONE
    if it was real!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…