• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
sizida
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ... I don't know? Aha. Well, I do type more than speak as well.

Well, sounds strange for girls to like raising monsters for me.. I never thought much about it.
    I see, I see. I don't know, people just say I sound like a totally apathetic person if I don't add any emotes into my sentences.

Well, it is a Pokemon Community.. Guess there's more guys than girls who play Pokemon.
    I like swimming, diving, scyncronized swimming, and Gymnastics. Which ones do you watch?? All of these people work super hard. It looks Super hard too.
    It's more of when I kill them that I feel bad. The only time I'm bothered by someone else killing a bug is when it's a big bug, since that's just gross in my opinion.
    Yeah, that's good.

Well, yeah, but I'm still uneasy around that type of thing. I feel bad just killing a bug sometimes. :p
    Why are you bringing this up? Has someone annoyed you and you want to hit them in the face with a toaster? XD lol
    Yeah, that's the problem with rules.

Oh, violence and gore. I can't stand gore myself. Too much blood. There's a reason I'll never be a surgeon.
    Same here. Some people just like to break the rules.

Well, pokemon isn't the only thing you have to do, so that's ok, I guess. Is it pokemon manga, or are other kinds in the mix?
    Yeah, that's actually a scary thought that I try to ignore.

Well, I don't have a job, so I play still a ton. I have Pokemon Conquest, and I'm trying to SR for a shiny Rayquaza, even as I type.
    Im sure this is only in certain circumstances. Depending on the persons immunity and antibodies to the said virus or infection. :) No need to worry. Vitamin C helps
    Ah, alright then~
    I can battle both gens, but it's just that my 5th gen team isn't at it's best
    In fact most of the team are Flying types because I used to be a Flying type gym leader in a Pokemon community
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…