• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nevermind about the Pokémon-goin-in-Pokéball thing, I've learned via Arc that Pokémon in trainer battles can be in the PC, so Hershel can stay :) Sorry for the false alarm ^^;
    Hi myahoo! :) Just a little heads up concerning my adventure you're updating in Phantom Isle: I've edited my latest reply post, where I have put my only Pokémon that's out (Hershel, my Spheal) back into its Pokéball. I did this because I had all my 6 active Pokémon used in zones or trainer battles, so I couldn't move any Pokémon to my PC (and not able to get an egg, too...). Sorry if that changes some of your plans with my adventure!
    He already has Giga Drain and a couple of HMs, but no defined Nature. This is me telling you to give in :p I was thinking of closing the bidding later today though, so please let me know when you decide ^^
    Hey there! Just letting you know I have a Trapinch up for trade; were you the one who was looking for one at some point? It was either you, Myrrh or Megh, the usernames confus eme. :p if it was you, the current high bid is at 3 candies by Dark Searchman over at UPN. If it wasn't you... sorry :p
    No it was clear ... I just need to learn to red ^-^;; (had Steel eggs on the brain since Sneasel picked one up on BMG)
    Would you mind canceling my adventure in PI? I don't think I'll have time to respond to it for a while.
    Yeah, imagine Wildfire has a 1/3 health left, the Elekid twins a little less whilst Aron is a little under a quarter. This is only because you've been using him as a meat shield to protect Wildfire xDD
    "Knocked-out Aron"

Aron wasn't knocked out :S And if you win only Wildfire will get a level because the other two haven't contributed in the whole battle. It's to stop people from switching out midbattle in situations like these.
    Yeah I guess but I was kinda hoping you'd use some other Pokémon because I don't want it being too similar to the Cyndaquil vs Blitzle battle. I guess if you used him in a double battle that would be okay.
    You might want to add the "trade confirmed" text in your reply, I'd rather not give enchantress any chances to cancel the trade. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…