• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, yeah.

I'm fine. Like you keeping an eye on XY, although nothing is really happening with the Dex now, so I decided to kinda leave that. :p
    Not really, I mean Shiftry and Ferrothorn are the only two of those respective these I can think of.

None, only those types shall happen.
    I say Froakie all the way <3!!! He's a pimp. Also according to a leak, the types will be: Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighting.
    Maybe! ^_^
    I also think it'll be cool if Growlithe evolves right before an epic and important battle! (against Ghetsis)
    It's OK! ^_^
    Awesome team! I haven't felt like playing too much recently, so I'm currently on the Plasma Frigate! I'm gonna evolve Growlithe right before Ghetsis!
    Wazup man, have you got B2/W2 yet? I do. Training for Humilau Gym.
    Team: Serperior, Growlithe, Azumarill, Flygon, Lucario, Ampharos and Stoutland! ^_^
    The counter to any ground type is a fast Flying type although with the steel typing it might be more difficult. Honestly though if you put in the hours of training, it's worth it. You can own Clay easily with a little training. As a rule for myself, I like to have my pokemon 2-5 levels higher then the gym leaders pokemon. It might take time but it makes the battles a breeze.
    Actually, if Lucario has any fighting moves, it should be fast enough to hit first. Also Excadrill doesn't have Earthquake yet so if you give Trapinch a Quick Claw and use Dig on it, there is a chance you can hit first. You can always try Leavanny, it's typing should reduce ground damage a lot, and it's fast and hits hard with Bug Bite or Leaf Blade if you can get him to 36 pre-gym. Other wise give him Return and a Miracle Seed and Razor Leaf does some good damage too.
    Hey man, hmm I would go with Roserade due to the poison boost which could help when fighting other grass types. I generally like to use two type pokemon. I went with Leavanny for my choice.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…