• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd be more than happy to get you a Female Wartortle in a Special Pokéball. Just lemme know what you want (besides Master, for obvious reasons) If at all possible, can I get a HA Eevee OR an HA Dratini, but in a Luxury Ball? If that's not doable, that's fine. Just let me know!
    Oh ok. I just thought I should tell you that to respond to the person on a visitor message click "View Conversation" so the person can get a notification that you responded :)
    ashrynn, just thought id let you know that you are ridiculously helpful and well knowledged. i appreciate the help, so keep it up :)
    i can trade you my jolly victini for your jolly meloetta now offhand do you know if this meloetta is uncloned im still fine if its not and this is the Meloetta from the movie lv15 PP Max event right? just wanted to double check
    I owe you a replacement shiny from my shop!
    I apologize but it has been found that the shiny Charmander was hacked. I am in the middle of getting a refund from the trader who gave me it, but in the mean time I traded YOU a clone of it! So please glance through my shop and message me your decision! I sincerely apologize for this ;3;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…