• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would love to trade but we had our van checked today and it failed so I can't go to the library and trade for awhile
    Yep I am interested in them mainly the golurk, hydreigon, eevee, Gamestp deoxys and 1 Oblivia deoxys, I really like these ones :) and also the silcoon and cascoon as well can you trade tomorrow?
    I would like to trade for these shinies and events YOTD I am also missing dratini :), ranger deoxys what forme what special move?, silcoon, cascoon, VGC eevee, Gamestp deoxys, and movie shiny golurk and hydreigon what natures are all of these? I am extremely interested in the 2 deoxys are any or all of these UT (untouched)?
    I have shiny jirachi, shiny latios, and shiny Buizel (need to check gender think its female) what shinies and events do you have the jirachi is careful latios timid and I think its the enigma stone event its lv35 has been Pokechecked but ALL shiny jirachi can't be Pokechecked VM me when you see this I also have loads of other shinies in my shop that I can trade
    um lets take care of this first and then we can disscuss the eevees:) im still transftering
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…