• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for the compliment!

I take a strong stance on donating blood, because my cousin has an illness where she is getting a lot of blood transfusions. And I've had a few in my life, too.
    Oh, I have nothing against you or otherwise, and I was thinking eariler today whether or not I should have posted that, so thanks for reminding me, I'll see if I can take it down. If it was really nessicary to post I should have messaged you privately, if said anything at all. I wasn't thinking. And I assure you, I'm not a non-sympathiser (is that a word), I've had worst things just down the line of anti-semitism, so I apoligise for anything I may have said offensivly or out of context. We cool?
    ----------
    Um... not sure how to react to this. My imagination cancompose a number of possible theories, but I recommend you NOT donate blood if you need to lie about it. Sorta off topic, and possibly offensive which makes me wonder why I even bothered to post it, but I felt morally obligated to. Sorry if I was 100% wrong (I think I am).
    ----------
    I mean this in the politest way possible, but quite frankly you don't know my life nor do you know my circumstances. I have absolutely nothing which would inhibit me from donating blood other than having sex with the same gender (which was consensual and I used protection.) The only thing limiting it from me is a discriminatory policy which has no real basis rather than a "scare" that happened years ago.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…