• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• really, i'll accept fodder. and, i wouldn't laugh at you, that's mean. is there any preferences you would like your pichu to have?
    Remorph sent out Chuck Norris! Chuck Norris uses Roundhouse Kick! It's a one hit KO! It's super effective! All of your pokemon fainted!
    Hi new friend! Thanks for the add! :)

Oh and for the False Swipe thing, I know about the usefulness for catching Pokémon, I just didn't know Swadloon could learn it and never really thought of Leavanny as a Pokémon that makes catching easier.

Hope to see you around the forums, and let me know if you need help with anything! :)
    Thanks for the FR

I see you're a MLP fan. Think you'd like to know I'm going as PP for Halloween

L.F.D.
    Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

My pony of choice is Rarity lol.
    Hey, no, I gladly satisfy curiosity, in fact I partly work for a non profit so I like to talk about it because there's enough people affected by it and they have a hard time having others accept their limitation (one seems a normal person and healthy, except you need opiate patches sometimes to be able to move, so it is really an issue)

I have post traumatic stress syndrome which causes strong somatic symptoms, some call it fibromyalgia (it is a controversial diagnosis though). What is sure, I have myofascial oversensitivity. here's a wiki link if it helps: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myofascial_pain_syndrome

I hope it is not TMI. Thanks for asking.

What's your pony of choice, may I ask? ;)
    Hey fellow brony person. I was reading one of your posts in the Grinding Gears thread and I just wondering what causes you to be in pain like you do? It's fine if you don't want to talk about it, I was just curious.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…