• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FireTrainer92

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ooh wait, I'll just lie to my parents. Those scallywags would never know o_o

I'll VM you when I'm ready.
    I'm almost done with my team, just one more poke >__<

I don't think I'll be able to try out until Saturday though D;
    I was really looking forward to joining your clan. I'll try on tuesday ;o
    That he does. Unfortunately, he used to use me as his main weapon in inter-clan affairs. Now that I'm tied to the Church, that won't happen.

I look forward to seeing the improved Storm Kings. It should be a good battle if we ever war.
    Sure does. I wonder how the tyrants of old will compare to the tyrants of new. It could lead to some interesting battles if they get a force behind them.
    You and me both. I think most of our wars'll be that format rather than Crossfire. Only iWin can't live without it. One good thing is that I can prey on their weaker battlers and take out half of their lives so another battler can finish them off quickly.
    Yeah, Crossfire, ey? I only went along with it because I've seen it on another site (where they're from funny enough). It makes things drag on, which is stupid
    hey firetrainer I guess Im the newest B ranked guy xD anyways I was wondering if oyu could send me the link for the signature thing THANKS
    Yeah, gg.
    I just finished that Meganium. Too bad it didn't get a chance to shine though. :(
    Sure. Let me just find my DS who likes to go on vacations either under my bed, under a couch... pretty much under anything.

EDIT: I forgot to tell you this, but my DS screen is out of whack. It presses random buttons when I'm not touching it, but when I try to use it, it won't work. The image still shows up though.

Just letting you know, because it has gotten me p***ed off, since it has made me give up at times.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…