• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks good on the thread. Some slight changes though:

Its appearance is similar to that of a kelp. With the body shape of a flat slug.

It doesn't flap to fly, it slithers through the air. Describe it like you said earlier. An Eso-Phagus flew by, its guts flapping gracefully in the solar winds. - That's gold.

Use "guts", not "organs".

"Vomit", not "Saliva".

Muahahahhaa, I'm looking forward to tomorrow.
    Not necessarily. We burned one at scout camp, remember? And I convinced Andrew to believe it was real... Which it is! (At least, now it is) *shudders*
    It pukes on it's victims, and absorbs the sweet liquidated organs. It has a taste for brains.

The eso-phagus is so strong it can fly on a bed of it's own guts.
    Well... This is catchy.

Indeed!

Nope, but I don't have a membership. It expired three days ago.

Name- Eso-phagus
    Diet/Digestive System- Puke
    Intelligence Level- Clam
    Method of Flight- Um, it can slime around. Leave flying to the pliffows.
    Bone Structure- In eso-phagus, structure bones you!
    Languistics- A series of clicks and flatulence.

what are these core and lightning levels?
    Nah, wasn't all that good...

Alright, here's the form.... You gunna make an eso-phagus beast?!

Lolz... Did you swear or lose your Java again?

Name-
    Diet/Digestive System-
    Intelligence Level-
    Method of Flight-
    Bone Structure-
    Languistics-

Rules:

1. Nothing can be more advanced than humans today, maybe like Dark Ages-moving into the Medival Ages.
    2. All races must live between the Core and Lightning-Level.
    3. All races must be zany!
    Wood sticks?

Very well, I shall continue the legend of the eso-phagus!

I'll be able to get back on the forums tomorrow. Can you send me the form for making my species?
    I see. So this will play a bit like the game Spore? When are you starting it up?

Bah! This is real entertainment.
    Yes, I shall give the rp a shot! As soon as I can get back on the forums. What is your species?

Rate me thumbs up. It must be said!
    I can not get over how horrific the Pokemon Battle Dimensions them song is. What enrages me further is that a good amount of people think it's the best yet. BAAAAAHH!!!

If there's one thing 4kids did right with Pokemon, it's theme songs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…