• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It should be mew, celebi, darkrai and Shaymin (who probably lost) it should be a 3 way win 3rd place will be non shiny, 2nd place should be able to be shiny and 1st should always be given away as a shiny :)
    It should be mew, celebi, darkrai and Shaymin (who probably lost) it should be a 3 way win 3rd place will be non shiny, 2nd place should be able to be shiny and 1st should always be given away as a shiny :)
    I actually have a shiny mew its an Eppie mew one of the few LEGIT shiny mew going around on the forums its adamant counter, transform, metronome, softboiled, and in a dive ball I ****** love this thing :) and my trade shop is up now. Do you have any shinies that are for trade :)
    Actually I think they just completely stopped gen 4 events except in game and ranger and also battle revolution
    Pretty much the way those brackets should be except for darkrai and celebi because celebi would probably lose in speed its just got lower SP.atk and speed and what does the winning pokemon get again is it distributed over WiFi?
    As a MAJOR mew fan I hope that mew wins that round :) and there was a round in that bracket that the winner surprised me :eek:
    As a MAJOR mew fan I hope that mew wins that round :) and there was a round in that bracket that the winner surprised me :eek:
    Your sassy porygon-z is currently lv63 and it has I think 71 EV's in speed, 2 HP, 4 defense, 15 sp.atk I can get it to a higher level if you want me to and because I never finished I can give you a DWF heracross, mienfoo, marill, or foongus for free
    Hey dude sorry for forgetting to EV train your sassy porygon I need to re find the paper I kept track of its EV's but this porygon z because of my horrible EV training skills probably won't be the best that it can be only because I suck at EV training but if at any time you want your porygon z back let me know
    Okay, but I have all Pseudo-legends on my team. It'll be a pretty even match. The level thing is the only problem. And I'm sure they allow legends on Flat Battles
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…