• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• what do you mean cheated? i didnt recall anything that was cheating.
    and i made a mistake switching out too so it makes it even :)
    yeah but the person that gave it to me went to VGCs so i thought it was legit and one of the rarest almost flawless pokemon out there. shes an honest person so thats why i didint bother checking it. but she wasnt the OT so i decided to check it. all red, even where it was caught. anyway give me a 8 min to get my dog out of my neighbors yard :p
    sure. i will too a little. i dont have many pokemon, and i just found out my shiny adamant toxicroak was hacked by like 5 people :(
    Like I said, i wasnt focused. i will later but for now. i neeto make my rain team a little better. btw did you know that if you have two pokemon that are form another language, and you make an egg, it will be a 5/ 1900 chance insetad of the basic 1?1980
    Not yet my Blastoise aprently disaperd.when my lol bro was playing with it -__- it will take me a while and I can't I'm not home:(
    truly old skool. i like the new pokemon. it means new tactics and moves so the game stays new an fun. though vaniluxe is one pokemon i dont like since it looks like an ice cream cone :p
    well i think you should get a magnezone to replace it. it cam also be used in a sandstorm team
    if you want i could get you one with magnet pull
    No he was red all across the board. there wasnt anything legal about him except 3 of his moves and where it was caught
    kingdra was a tiny bit yellow and mostly green. sorry to leave it vague
    yeah i think the max ivs were supicious to the hack checker, but if its yellow its a possibility. if its red, its definitely hacked, and if its green, you are in the clear ^^
    thats how the hack check marks the details of the pokemon and the text and the hack check put it yellow, so thats why i said its a possibility
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…