• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow. That stinks. I'm pretty much free for the rest of the year, I haven't even really hadany big projects all year. Freshman year has been easier than I thought it'd be, hehe.
    same here. Final exams and spring band trip coming up. Plus Jazz performances and homework on top of that. I willbe petty packed for the next 29 days
    I'm sorry, I had my Spring Break this past week, but after this there's no breaks 'til Summer and exams and blah are comming... kanashii kao... sad face.... I feel for you, Blade. *hugs*
    wats happenin? Do you still have any 3rd generation games? I wanna see once I get some good Pokemon if maybe we could trade!
    DD!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps* I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!! YAYZZZZZZ~!!!! I has Platinum too! Um... my friend code is.... hold on.... 1719 9259 9060 Why do I always get the ones with a double in all sections? lol I missed youuuuuu~!!!! *glomps*
    My old request shop? No one's posted there since I had to leave. I left it open with the other people like you but said I wasn't open for requests anymore (stupid school) and no one else posted a request again...
    YES!!!! I'm not alone!! Yeah, video games, TV shows, books, manga, anime, fairy tales, EVERYTHING! :D:D:D:D My theories are big and probably impossible to prove true, but also impossible to prove false, so I'm happy! :D
    NEVER COME TO DENVER IN THE WINTER NEVER! srry i was just wiped from shoveling, thats cool man im in to things people wont belive also not that say that i dont belive what your saying i do im just saying i belive in things like mythical creatures and all and i belive things in video games
    No, we're not humans, we're... well.... I guess most humans would callus "aliens" but we're not only from a different planet, we're from a different dimension. Whether it's another version of Earth or not, I can't be sure. I look basically like a shiny Mew with green eyes, feathery wings, and a cresent moon on my forehead. To tell the truth, I can't completely remember yet what Sky looks like. I can sub-conciously remember that he's similar to an Absol, but.... maybe it's that he can't be described with a language in this dimension or something. It's difficult to explain, especially when I can't remember much. I believe in everything, whether it exists in this dimension or another, but I think it's all out there somewhere. But... GAH! Why do I have to be Will right now.... I've got multiple-personality disorder and Will's my schizonality that has very confusing feelings that even he can't explain. Like he thinks too hard or something...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…