• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Then why can't you watch Chronicles? There's an EP when they show Oaks ranch and they show all of Ash's pokemon.
    Thanks!

Yeah I do lol. I always like the episodes when we're in his ranch. & in Chronicles when there was a episode of Oak/Gary. It's always nice having episodes like that, have you seen it?
    Well, I don't like DP battles in general that much, I'm not a big fan of Ash vs. Paul.

Do you like Ash vs. Clair?
    Johanna rants? LOL. Do you like Dawn's mom?

What is your opinion on Caroline, or the Cerulean sisters?
    Yeah, and aside from that Lyra came with her Johto abundance. Telling him about the cities as if he never knew or travleled there *rolls eyes*

lol.

There were also fillers showing a Marill, Politoed, etc etcThe whole James pretending to be Prof Oak when HELLO? we had "will the real oak please stand up!? I wonder if there are more, there probably are. It's similar to the Johto arc. (filler wise)
    Thank you. Sky dubs is easily very quick!

I see.

Mhm.

Oh no! I know they were the same but yes both emotional, I just realized a lot of the DP fillers were similar to Kanto & Johto episodes.
    I just didn't like how they took that and rehashed it, but it's nice that they remembered that Kanto episode, given how the Kanto/OI/Johto gives a residual influence in the show today.
    Well, I don't hate Iris, but I think she's my least favourite. Sure, the writers are guilty and not Iris, but the writers are also responsible for making Misty so awesome.
    Good that you understand lol.

I understand that you like Squirtle the way it is, I do too. But it has never shown rejection to evolution so if the occasion ever happened it happened and I would like it. I would never dislike Squirtle if it ever evolved.

OH, right. I think I'm getting perplexed with Dawn & Piplup. She wanted it to evolve. As for Ash, he let Pikachu choose twice because he obviously cares about the better for him (getting stronger as a Raichu) Raichu has attacks that a Pikachu doesn't Ash wants only the best for him you are right.

Did I say I had an aversion towards the rehash episode? I don't recall. It was just ery similar to the Kanto episode why bother doing the same thing again, putting old ideas into a new material. There was also a flashback to the kanto ep Ash still had that thunderstone I was surprised all this time lol.
    Well, would it surprise you? It wouldn't surprise me, the writers have shown to give Iris everything good...

Bye, I gotta go.
    Fine thanks. I hope I do everything good, cause I've many works to do.
    Have you watched TDKR? I felt so sorry for the accident.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…