• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Keep the bills next time and the order. Then you can use that against them. Thats what i do to incompetent Company who thinks they can ignore customers that invests on them xD
    My motherboard is getting broken too.. And sounds awful alot.. So i guess it is on the edge now before it fries. x3
    I am up all night trying to make my Great Larvitar Breed :x So just message me at any time, since now i am so hyped for those two cuties! x3
    Mhmm.. So how does one figure out? I also read you can reduce the steps by half of hatching wih a pokemon in the lead of party that has Flame body xD
    That i knew, i took the liberty stalking your profile! Ghehe~
    I been playing it since Pokemon yellow was released in europe :x <3
    Tackle- Thanks a buncha-a-lot! I think i managed to get a female Larvitar with least 3 Perfect IV with Special.Atk being low x-x

Oh my god, Shiny Zubat? That was my first find ever too. In Pokemon silver! x3 (Posted twice.. I happen to post on my own page x,D )
    Aron was my favorite right next to Gard, love the design and the only Metal type i love. I once had a Shiny one.. Though i restarted the game without knowing it was valuable x,D..
    I will try get you Least a Female Larvitar that have been breeded from the Other High IV Larvitar. From there your breeding of it should be easier n-n.
    And DW Aron? You sure i really can have it? :x
    Really? If you could do that, I'd be very happy! I can trade you with one of the Larvitar i breeded. :x
    Brother borrowed my game yesterday and got me 2 Almost Perfect IV Larvitar, so the ones i breed for them should have great IV when hatched :x Trying to breed myself an Larvitar with Adamant Nature With Perfect attack, defense, special defense IV x,D Takes time but worth it in the end x-x
    If you have an Aron you could breed, can you fix that one too? That would make my day too~!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…