• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol i'm surprised you Remembered! XD
    I forgot lolz. OK I will fetch my Brawl code and send it in a different message.
    What? You said it was a male trainer sprite and it looked like a woman so I called it a transvestite. Do you want me to change it?
    I have bad news for you. He's unbanned soon. Under two days soon. So, prepare for the lulz, and the disturbing sigs.

Oh also, the lave quote is from a thread on 4chan where a person started the floor is now lava thread, and spelled lava lave. Those are the first 5 or 6 post word for word. I was the one who asked if it could be a meme.
    Is he my lord and master?

Also want me I should explain my one caption. Not the page long one.
    Doesn't make me a god. Or does it? LOLE I mean I can't shoot lightning out of my hands. That would make me a Sith anyways. The king of all noobs does have the powers of a god though.
    Will, and its got some HTML codes around it. Why?

And will you PM it to me or something?

My addy is killer.kong@hotmail.co.uk
    I made two references that nerds should get. The flux capacitor, from BttF, and Grod and the mind control helmet. So yeah.

Also, I'm not God, I can't breathe fire, don't live in Heaven, nor did I create Adam or Eve.
    ----------
    Nerd Alert! Nerd Alert!
    ----------

----------
    Hey, stop reading my mind from the past!
    ----------
    I don't have a working flux capacitor, so I can't be reading your mind at any point in time other than the present. Since time travel is impossible without a flux capacitor. Also, I'm not Grod, so I can't use a mind control helmet to get into your mind.
    ----------
    Pretty good. A little bored, though, with no Brawl Thread. It's lead me to spending a lot of time in Paint, as you can probably tell by looking at my signature.

While I'm here, Happy Deoxys(2009)11! (Check my signature tomorrow and you'll get it moreso.)
    ----------
    Hahaha lol xD I can see that. I miss the Brawl thread so much T.T
    Obviously that is Naruto. Though the yellow makes me think Pika. Though none a technically cartoon characters, since they are all anime characters.
    D911, when you replied to something on my profile, but the request on making the caption picture was the one I already did... So... Uh... You were a bit late there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…