• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Archangel Azazel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• PokéPark Wii - Pikachu's Adventure i was filling in the missing pokemon that i didnt have and i got it done now
    breaks free with flame body ability and uses fire punch *INTERCEPTS* STEAM EVERYWHERE..............................
    Ah, often times when I listen to music, it's usually boss themes. Flight of the Zinger and Temporal Tower are a couple of noteworthy exceptions.
    I know a lot of people want Ridley as a playable character. Speaking of which, I think the next time they do a Pokémon boss, they should use Shadow Lugia as a boss.
    Crocodile Cacophony and Flight of the Zinger are a couple of my favorites to listen to.
    Sadly the only RPG I've really played is Pokémon, so I'm not too familiar with the characters in Fire Emblem. Although, I think maybe Dixie (or maybe Tiny) Kong could be an interesting addition. Or maybe Krystal from the Star Fox series.
    sorry :3 uses sweet kiss, now you forgive me and your confused XD take that!
    No you said you don't care what my avatar is so I was testing you!! :D

Does she even have Typhlosion?! D:< I don't know I'm avoiding spoilers for the game!! Go Bidoof!!! Destroy everything attack!! D:<

What's Pokemon...? D:
    @w@ *twirling around and falls belly down* hey i see pretty lil larticunos flying around.....spinda slaps me silly and i wake up...........*game face* rock slide !!!!!
    Ah, I've been listening to a few things from the Donkey Kong Country franchise recently.
    Yeah, after seeing her as an Assist Trophy, I would wonder why they didn't put Midna in as a playable character.
    So my avatar can be a picture of you with no clothes?! >:D

I don't have any Pokemon I'm a salesmen trying to-wait nevermind I am a Pokemon trainer! D:< Go some-pokemon-that-I-don't-know-because-I-haven't-thought-of-my-Pokemon-White-2-team! D:<<

Images of wat?! D:
    I can try to find some of his stuff if you want. Like his Twisted Metal alpha level.
    Meh, I wouldn't really care myself, since I've never played Megaman before.
    damn my special attack went down....PROTECT!!!! that was close......teeder dance X3
    I think you might be able to find some of my friend's stuff on youtube.
    Yeah, but I believe Konami owns Mega Man, who happens to have a lot of games on the SNES.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…