• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, that's why I sorta hate battling him. He is so good o_O; But he is always trying to help me, so I guess it's still good :) Yeah I only played Red and Yellow I believe and silver, then didn't pick one up till soul silver and then black ^^; Yeah I feel bad for him too :( I hope things get better for him. I will try, back in collage now, so won't have too much time now, but I'm still not sure how much homework I will have, so I may have more time or may not ^^; Well talk to you later.
    Hey I wanted to let you know I have posted my Weather Tournament in my Clan, so sign-up will begin on August 20th. See you later.
    Possably a boarderline abusive-to-his-pokemon-JERK.....yet strangely awesome.

How did you pull that off, Nintendo...

Hydras are neat =3

Hydreigon's a badass. XD
    Awesome! And, yes, I think i'm gonna like you a lot 8D

Do you also like Hydreeeigon? He's based off a hydra lol <3 those are also mythic.

One of my favorite pokemon there. XD He rocks.

Silver rocks too even if he be a jerk lol. I dunno, he seemed soo...tough to me. Yep, i'm a weird-o. lol
    Thanks n-n Still feeling the same, just came home from the hosp. Should rest alot, get some air outfooors etc, to take it extremely easy so to speak, so i wont be back for a couple of days or till thr fever gone down atlesst. xD
    Otherwise i have seen the trailer! I loved it alot, the soundtracks reminded me alot of Dynasty Warriors style, but the english vcices sounded awfully annoyingly cheesy. x,D
    Great thanks! Sadly i seemed to have logged on late when you responded. Hope we can talk next time!
    Don't think i have stalked this profile yet ever since you accepted my friend request.
    Abobo!~
    Oh, i'm great too! This is a little late but i have been busy in the past few days ^^, it was good!
    Okay :) Yeah, but he is okay with it. he understands, he is trying to get me in as many matchs as possible so I can get stronger. I try to fight aginst him, but I am not good enough yet. I'm come close, but just not yet. He is really good, though he has been playing the games past S/G so I'm a little out of touch ^^; But he is always nice about it though. Yeah my summer has been great, I can't say the same for my BF though :( Also I will, I just won't be on a lot is all ^^; Collage comes first. Oh okay, I figured he was the one who found it. I saw him saving a bunch of pics, so yeah :) You take care as well, bye.
    Okay then, I might be dropping out since my collage days are coming back up :( So I'm sad to say that. Also it'
    s stil hjot and this message is so old too ^^; I really don't like summer, I like fall much better. Also yeah we need to summon Kyogre and politoad, though he will probably summon rayquaza and kill them both and then re-summon Groudon ^^; Also sorry for the late reply again, a lot of stuff has been happening and I just had some of my wisdom teeth removed as well, so still recovering from that. But glad to have them out finally.
    As for trading, these are the only DW(F) I need:(ALL DW FEMALE)
    Here are the DW/F I currently own:
    I DO NOT want to breed for DW(F) that have a 12.5% chance of being female unless I am also getting one in return or something better. (Examples: Eevee, Machop, Omanyte, Kabuto, Lileep, Anorith, etc.)

I will consider all offers, so I may trade for other stuff, just ask.
    Also, PLEASE don't trade me Pokemon that have been Hacked in ANY way. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…