• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Archangel Azazel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I remember when I fought him earlier, he did his spin attack just as he died, which happened to rack up about 60 damage after he died.
    Ah, I thought that was supposed to be a joke, but I know the 8192 sided die is a reference to me.
    I've learned the hard way not to be too reckless with Galleom. I used to rush in and attack right away, but he would rack up a lot of damage while I did so (or he would just knock me off the screen).
    Why would she hate you?
    Ack, stupid Duon. That does remind me though of when Galleom glitched at the time I defeated him.
    She probably does. I just can't seem to get the thought out of my head that she may hate me or something.
    Yeah, that thing doesn't take a break when fought before Tabuu. It launches one attack after the other.
    Maybe. I don't even know if she wants to talk to me anymore.
    Wow, I've read horror stories about facing Rayquaza before Tabuu, and those people were not lying. Granted, I did manage to beat Rayquaza (and died to Tabuu), but still.....
    You've probably noticed I've tried to have her bump my conversations, and she's rather agitated about that. But since she shut off her VMs, I can't apologize to her about it.
    Well, maybe I'll go kick Duon and his friends around for a while. Hopefully, when I get back, Tini will have opened herself up, so I can apologize for the way I used her the past couple of days.
    See? This is why I never say sorry. You never forgive me you're just being mean. :l

*Puts underwear over your face*

Well look it up! D:< Let me guess, you're gonna say naw! Or nop! D:<
    He never returned the paper, so I never got to see my grade. The only thing I remember him returning was the midterm exam which I think I got an 86/100 on. And of course, most of my instructors only ask for papers that are 300 words, so I'm not really used to writing long papers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…