• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh nice, I need to get back to MM'ing again soon one of my side goals are to get all the starters shiny. 6 down, 9 more to go lol
    nice i hope u do get those :D there great shiny i plan to SR the bird trio when im done with this and a few hutns in white considering i have never done an MM hunt yet
    :eek: good u got a lot of useful pokemon i guess :p espcially since u got typhlosion as starter

its very hard to find fire types at the beggining of the game
    And Tarous is amazing! even with a nature that lowers his attack (timid) he still helped me out a lot.
    lol nice congratz on that i wouldnt mind a meowth lucky didnt get something u already had and btw where did the farfetchd come from then
    Yea good luck on that Magnemite also, I was hunting for one for my badge quest using magnet pull but I got a Meowth :( however it was pretty helpful with the ghost type gym leader =p
    i really hope u get shiny female combee this time because youve gotten like 12 different shinies hutning this but thats pretty cool to get 12 different shinies lol
    Oh yea lol I was just guessing how many RE's I did since I don't keep track of them, I use the trainer card in white to keep track of my re's but since it isn't like that in SS I just guess how many re's I did and looking back on that message I was really off, if anything that hunt should of been in the 13k-15k range but I don't know for sure, definitely not over 20k lol don't know what I was thinking. :s
    this what u posted about slowpoke

Ah its been awhile since I last posted, I put my Squirtle hunt on hold since I got Soul Silver and after only a day of soft resetting I got a shiny Cyndaquil and its female which made it even better. So after that I decided to start a shiny badge quest, I've been Reing in slowpoke well and my luck seems to be gone now cause I'm over 20k encounters and nothing =[ hopefully something gives soon. Also gratz TheShinyLunatone on shiny Onix! you deserve it and good luck on your hunts everyone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…