• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fair enough.

...I guess.
    D8 Break it into smaller pieces?
    CRAP! Now who will feed his pokemon!?
    Flamethrower laughs at his bulk, everytime.
    Like, episode 20 or something XD I've been watching Yu Yu Hakusho, so I kind of put it on hold.

I think it's that thing... when... uhh, I don't have the motivation to type anymore.
    Ahh, I loved the first part of Naruto, but Shippuuden has been boring me to hell... I'm not that far in though.

Well, at least you have the motivation to actually write for yours XD I've made like... 3 stories that I ended up leaving for a year then deleting off my FF.net.
    Seems to be the case with a lot of long-running manga.

Haha, shows how out of the loop I am.
    Then who we blame for their junk food addiction? The streets?

DX Mine isn't as useful.
    Yup. Sure.
    HA! I win!
    Slow as paste, but trick room helps him there.
    Hey, I haven't been on here in a while. x) How are things going with you?

Also, have you heard about the new Tornadus form? It's a bird-- an awesome one at that-- with only one type: Flying. My dream Pokemon has come true. :D
    Hmm.

Well, why'd you have to get them back?
    I remember not seeing my dentist for a full-year..

How's the Bleach Fic coming along, everyone's waiting for it.

OH, and how's Summer treating you?
    Then I place blame on YOU.

Dream world MC and Eon? ...well what are are normally abilities anyway?
    Oh those tropes are sure to be fun to write. Jeez it took years for naruto to come along with it's seemingly never ending story.
    ZO!
    D'aww. Scolipede is awesome.
    What has gotten into them, lately? *Looks at a pile of candy wrappers, empty energy drink cans and an empty pizza box* ...

Well if could transfer sleep time to ya, I would. A re-write of naruto? Ouch.
    Meh.
    *Clings to Krookodile* You can keep him. I'd rather have the dessert crocodile.
    What did I do!? ;_;

Then what do you need then? More FIENDISHNESS!?

So much. Plus it can SEE!
    Hmm?
    It's the saggy pants, isn't it? >> At least you don't see IT"S boxers.
    At least your pokemon love you...right? *Sees them glaring*

At least you admit it. That's the first step to recovery, you know.

*looks at the Zweilous I just evolved into it's final form* ...
    Mhm.
    True to all of that line of speech.
    cool.
    Scrafty is loved by alot of people it seems.
    Fine. *Is glomped by your Umbreon* HALP!

D8 You fiendish fiend!
    That slow as heck dragon, Druddigon? A 120 Base attack is nothing to laugh at.
    Very sad. Granted it seems that they decide to pimp out the pokemon this time with more tournaments.
    It's awesome, what about it? XD If it used stone edge on swoobat and scored a hit...
    Sorta. I can try to help.
    Also, I LOVE krookodile/Moxie. Sweeping Grimsely and Caitlin's entire teams with him is a wonderful feeling.
    I caught the flying legendary trying to love you. I can let it out and let it keep trying. I should since you'd SHOOT at me.

XD
    I know, Making a team that's good for single/double/triple/rotation is difficult. Sigh, you have a point. Least Solarpower Charizard hits harder than Reshisram.
    Same. Even competent Team rocket couldn't get me back. Plus my patience for filler over the years has died. :/
    Too gung-ho? Mienshao gave your problems? On white, his Sawk has sturdy so it has to be 2HKO'd. Meaning it gets a chance to hit my bird or psychic type with Stone Edge. DX Agreed.
    *Catches it* Kay.

Same, though a strawberry banana smoothie is more my speed. *Finds both in the wreckage* How convenient!
    Sub/Roost/EQ/SE with pressure would make people cry. So I see your point on that one. I know for him it's not, just to help support the rest of the team. As team synergy is something I'm trying to focus a lot harder now these days. Granted, weather teams just own doing that. Rain, sandstorm...then hail and sun. Granted sun just gets no love compared to the others.
    Energy drinks? Oh dear. *Hides the Red Bull*
    ...at least Cilan and Iris don't pull this kind of crap in battle.
    Opinion and thoughts on the Elite Four member, Marshal?
    That's basically how I feel, I thought he did a great job of setting it all up in the first 2 arcs, but after that it just went downhill.

Yeah, I got mine in Grade 8... retainers suck too, but at least you can take them out when you want. Are you still writing Opal's Shadow, or whatever?
    Gotta agree, yet I still somehow find myself reading Bleach every time a chapter is released.

You had them before? Braces are the worst. Not much, just got back from camp, I honestly miss it a lot now... much better than sitting at home doing nothing all day :p
    Not to mention someone calling Kubo a fantastic writer on another website.

How goes it?
    No! Let it Love you! XD

Oh it's on now! Logic fight- *Cue massive explosion* ...oh dear, I forgot that happens when we fight. Didn't know arguments could trigger it as well. Huh. *Looks down at a smoldering crater* ...didn't a Starbucks used to be there?
    Oh right. DX But Aero isn't bulky enough to really use it. Rock head does something, but just for takedown and double-edge. If Aero got Brave Bird and Headsmash, it would be worth it. Unnerve handles the berries that reduce super effective damage, and Sitrus berry. I admit berry use isn't really popular, but it does kill that strategy when it shows up.
    I know that. They do? Cool. Then that vampire came around and made them worse. Though I think this might explain the red eyes bit. *Shows you half eaten chocolate* Bacon covered in white chocolate, covered in dark chocolate, dripped in caramel. Then coated in milk chocolate and finally given an protective outer shell of coconut. That's what they ate.
    It basically had Snivy fight both while telling Tepig to get itself together. The battle was more talking than anything. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=RrvlRdos26g&NR=1
    Yea, pretty gnarly. I remember throwing up blood in the parking lot on the way out, but that's about it lol.

Yea, nothing's worse that a sub-par school /:
    *Cue Rayquaza attacking you for being in it's airspace*

Stop using logic! That's my job! Don't make me bust out the common sense! Otherwise, this conversion will be downright SANE!
    *Huggles Alakazam and Espeon* Go dream world~ I'm shocked that Areodactyl's dream world ability is better than his normal ones. :/
    Then why were they all glowy and shiny? I mean their eyes were red for Pete's sake.
    Also, anime battles would take a hammer to any metagame for the series. Dear grief. Pignite owning Emboar AND Heatmor in a double battle using Flame Charge. Ash's battle made me head desk. The fact he partnered up his then Tepig with Snivy, just added to it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…