• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ruth be told, we're probably both being irrational here. And there have been people who have won in there first round before and I didn't have to warn them when the round ended because they checked the thread. I didn't know I had to tell you because I haven't had to before. You know what you could've done? You could've checked the thread like everyone else who has judged has done. I would apologize for insulting hte adjective, but I really don' like it and won't give you an insicere apology.
    You were judging and had two days already. You should always check the thread occassionally when you are the jduge. You shouldn't need to be told. And I may have warned you when you were asleep, but that doesn't take away the fact you had two days. I think I've only given out one warning before and noone else has missed it. If you want to withdraw, I don't care because you are being irrational. One less person for me to deal with.
    hey, whenever you're not on and a face-off has ended, would you mind if I made a new round?

EDIT: I mean, you put up upcoming face-off on the first post anyway, just wondering
    Sure! I figured it would make it easier to do stuff. Also, maybe you could make a list of who's updating which face-offs in the OP so we know if someone's already making a Faceoff ready.
    Hey I was wondering if I could ask a favor of you? Is there any chance you could put more upcoming matches in the OP so I can try to either prepare them ahead of time or so when you aren't able to come on for a bit and we need more matches because you've only preset three so we can keep going?
    Heh, thanks for the job then. Don't mean to intrude on your privacy but when I saw a swear on your VM I was curios. Don't listen to Paradoxe, he should have asked you.
    Well, I'll be returning to school by the end of the month, so I won't be nearly as active, leaving little time for tallying (I don't want to have many online commitments, either). Sorry. D:
    I'm done with your bullshit. You're doing the same exact thing you did with the last thread. If you're going to treat the people who keep your games afloat like ****, then I'm done.

Don't bother commenting anything back because I wont read it.
    I actually do have a problem. I'm the only that's keeping the thing running. You come in to update the OP or tally once in a while and that's it. The other three people you've hired have done little to nothing at all, and if I did ask them to help, they'd do it maybe once or twice and then leave again. I think I have the right to have at least one person to help me out when I'm practically the only one doing my fricking job.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…