• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Of course I'm going to give it to you :)

It is about how to build an ofensive team (I took it from a page named pokemex), it is a little bit long, but hey! It is very cool ;)

http://www.pokemex.com/foros/index.php?topic=22341.0

Also, try to learn spanish, it is a little bit difficult at first, but remember it is the 3 or 4 more spoken language in the world!

I'm gonna send you a friend invite :)
    ----------
    Randomspot, what WW means?
    ----------
    V is the letter "V". If I use it as such (IE: VVV), it's pointing to the post directly below. If I use ^ as suc (IE: ^^^), it's referring to the post directly above mine.
    ----------
    I have a question, not about competitive battling but is a question after all, so... how can I write a link that instead of appearing the link (for example serebiiforums.com) it appears as a word or phrase? I'm really curious >.<
    ----------
    {URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=369021&page=52"]Question thread[/URL}

Except obviously use [] instead [} or {]. If you do the above, it will appear as:

Question thread

Replying here because that was spam, and you're not supposed to reply to spam.
    I have posted, but only in the battle area. That was a long time ago, when I still did Wi-Fi. I only come here because I get a wall message every now and then. I'm more than happy with where I am contributing now. :)
    well i already have a good team for internetbattles at the moment and the wi-fi started acting up again lately but that will be solved soon, maybe if you like we can have battle sometime:3
    you know, to be really honest i have no idea how to do that with links, i never had the need for using it, though it might be explained in one of these forum guides:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_new_faq_item2
    and TBH means Tired But Happy, i never use shortcuts for grammar myself but some guys on forums do so it's allways handy to know what they mean.

anyway, i'll report at the adopt a newbie thread that everything went fine, should you ever have something you must know or just want someone to chat with that then you'll know where to find me^^

we'll keep in touch okay?
    ----------
    Yea I've been a bit busy, but finally I can bring in something for the site =D. How have you being? And the site has being a bit laggy, but other than that, I've made some friends and I helped some members with their teams, the good part, they PMd me. Nice to hear from you :]
    ----------
    ah that's good to hear, i was wondering, i see you making alot of progress since you came to this site do you think you can be on your own from now on? if you need a little more time then it's okay but if you think you'll have enough experience to break the mentorship then i can report back to the adopt a newbie thread so i can help another new person.

oh and everything is going great with me as well^^
    i'm often busy maintaining my groups.
    But you told me a set of Pokés to build my team, and I've already managed to get 3 done (just missing the EV's). Now I'll be working on Bronzong, and there are still missing 2 Pokés.
    By the way, what if we put Umbreon in place of Bronzong? It would be a Baton Passer, and a nice Wall too.
    What do you think about it?
    I have the Bronzor now, it has a Sassy nature, since I couldn't find a Relaxed one. I guess Sassy's fine too.
    The big problem is the moveset, since 3 of them are TM only. I'll do my best to obtain them, though.
    Meanwhile, what's the next poké?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…