• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeh nig.

anyways how you been? I've seen yer bro on and asked him to drag your *** online but he didnt answer :L get on PM chat!
    Wow... that looks really sweet!!! Did you went to the great barrier rif? (smirk) And did you had sex??? xD *pussy* That looks sweet, altough, I don't want to have sex at my age but later... (smirk)
    I would like to surf to once, but I can't and you can't do it in Belgium I think... Well, I'm glad you had a good time! :)
    Lol, that was sooo unexpecting :p Happy you're back... wut have you all done in your awesome summer brosky? :) And I suck as usual =_=
    │▒│ /▒/
    │▒│/▒/
    │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
    │▒│▒|▒│▒│ Sanitarium is currently taking a break from this ****.
    ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘ Leave your massage here: stupid question, sorry. I hope you will get a good life. You were a cool, good guy, I'm pretty much also sick of this ****, just hope you get a *______
    │▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
    └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘happy life, cya my friend :)
    └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘
    I know!!! (rolling)(rolling)(rolling) And it's Silver's clan, I just help him :3
    *Spikes = good <33333333333 ; lolnope :p* :3
    And I just had mah exam of Music "theory and dictee" AND IT WENT GOOD!!! <333333 Hopefully I will pass :3 (cuz mah teacher and me hates each other so he will try to F*CK me so I could double mah year D: ;That's just real life...) Anywayz, love ya Sani :3 And FOXY IS BACK!!! :D :D :D ^
    It'z sweet that u came back and thank me :3 Thanks and no, it'z mah 16 xDDDD Anyways, thanks and it'z today :p
    Hahaha xDDDD Don't let me laugh buddy xD But anywayzzz, I've defeated him in 1 TIME WITH EASE a few days ago and dude... I've played HG a couple of times out and I remember that when I first challenged claire and blue that I lost but the other times I was prepared and ***** their pokes as revanche!!! MWHAHAHAHA!!!! ;P
    See Ya!!! ;P
    Lolzyeah :p Don't you remember that it'z like the other way??? (sneaky look :p ) But wy is everyohne off today??? :( btw, I'm playing HG, now I'm battling against blaine the fire gym leader, after that, I'm going to defeat bue :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…