• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello.

It's been a while, but I'm back.

So, are you interested in trying out for the Multi-Man Braw Contest with me? I'd like to see how well our chemistry is. I also need to get my club active again, but I can't since I'm the last one that posted.

Anyway, let me know if you do and when.
    Sorry, but it's getting a bit too late for me to race again, since I'd prefer not to be caught up in it and realize too late that I'll be late for work. I can probably race around the same time tomorrow, though, so just message me if you want to have another go.
    Sorry, I got distracted with a race while I was waiting and Serebii was down. But assuming you're still on, no.
    Alright. But by the by, after I entered your friend code, you stayed a question mark until just a bit ago, but it still says you're not on WFC now. Are you, or is this a normal occurrence (I seem to recall something similar the other time I played Mario Kart Wi-Fi)?
    Well, I've barely played Mario Kart yet, much less on Wi-Fi, so if I can just join in on whatever you're doing, you can go ahead and take the lead to play whatever.
    Well, either way, I could race. The question was whether it would be limited to a half-hour or two-and-a-half. But anyway, I'll be available for the latter amount.
    Sure, if you're up for it. Although I'm unsure if I have a relatively short time available to race, or a long while. Well, I'll figure that out later.
    Holy crap, I have no idea how I missed your last message. I was seriously trying to keep an eye out for it (though that probably had me visit my profile, getting rid of the notification before I noticed it).

Well, at any rate, my Mario Kart Wii friend code is 1977-4773-0584. Just give me the good word if you want when I'm on.
    Yeah what is even more sad is that Ganondorf is my best character xD But With the lag he is kind of horrid Yeah you only played with Marth so lol xD Yeah Ike is my third and Zelda is my fourth but I wish there was less lag:-(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…