• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not at the moment I will have to get back to you on what time if I can trade today our car is in the shop again been rejected more times this week than all the cars combine that my mother has ever had and that's a lot
    Sorry but I have to go maybe we can retry this some other time and also I have a replacement deoxys instead of that possible hack it's a GAMESTP deoxys I obtained myself :)
    Sorry but I have to go maybe we can retry this some other time and also I have a replacement deoxys instead of that possible hack it's a GAMESTP deoxys I obtained myself :)
    Sorry about that I was watching YouTube videos and it logged me out anyway use my black FC and what is your FC again?
    Just one more thing I forgot I haven't had anyone check it and I just found out when I asked someone to check it the shiny deoxys was a hack so if we trade youbmight want to get it checked and if its a hack as well then i guaranteena trade back :)
    Very sorry for the delay my phone just died and I needed to set up the settings on my aunts iPad to get back online i am able to trade now if you are still online :)
    Sorry for not responding I had no ride back home I had to wait and hang with a friendly (stray or owned) cat so it was nice but yeah sorry about that I had a big trade clone back and our internet connection with each other was slow so it took awhile
    Sorry for that I, will try to trade today I just got an MRI so I need 5 minutes to relax before I get back online first
    Thanks for the reminder and sorry for the wait my phone froze for a second so I couldn't post so if for whatever reason you want a trade back let me know
    Okay I will VM you when I can trade but I need a reminder what we are trading I know I have a pokemon set aside for you but cant remember which one(s)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…