• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Crimson Penguin

Profile posts Postings About

• Did you get my PM?

Also I was wondering if you'd like to join my Club! Please Read the first post to join! :D

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?577103-Froslass-s-Pokemon-Breeding-Club

At my Club we feature:

An [IMG] to help you with your EV Training an perfect your Pokemon's stats.

The one and only Battle Tournament which you can play Wi-Fi and win a Pokemon of your choosing.

The Pokemon of the Week!

Pokemon Opening song of the Week!

Breeding Challenge of the Week!

And a Egg Group Encyclopedia ^_^
    [IMG]
    Slayers is fantasy anime about magic and monsters and stuff. Skiyomi usually has Slayers avatars and signatures.
    Am I of nature or of mankind?(pokedex says mankind but voltorb can be found in the wild)
    Only Space can confirm my identity.(round as the moon)
    My companion has left the past behind,(Voltorb's pokedex about being created then being mistaken for pokeballs and blowing up a lab)
    But I must remember bygone days forever.

it ain't much but still I thought I had it
    Who am I?
    Delibird's cute though, ya gotta admit that. =P I never knew Kyorge was based off an orca. O+O *epic fail* And we've had quite a few Monkey Pokemon as well. Mankey and Primeape I think are monkeys, along with Chimchar and the elemental monkeys in Black/White.
    Delibird doesn't count because Delibird fails in battle? :3 =P And I'd like some more Dolphins personally. ^_^ Dolphins are cool. The closest thing to a Dolphin we've had so far is Lapras.
    Hey I wanted to tell you that I'm changing the story "I woke up one day and I was a Turtwig" to "I woke up one day and I was a Torchic" Chikorita (Female) is my Partner Pokemon and that story will have a sequel known as "Torchic and Chikorita's Quest for the Time Gears" and Chikorita and I fall in love with each other in the story (It's kind of like a Shipping Mystery Dungeon Story)

Also Chikorita and I have a Open Mouth Kiss at the middle of the story "I woke up one day and I was a Torchic" Also we are just boyfriend and girlfriend in "Torchic and Chikorita's Quest for the Time Gears" Once we have an Open Mouth Kiss Chikorita finds it to feel so great and it happens at night when we're sitting by the shore and we were driven out of town because of the Ninetales curse people believe in. Once we leave, we have many adventures and that night I tell Chikorita what I think of her and she thought the same way about me then we kiss. And we're always together after that.
    I know. =P And an evolution would be badass. I used Girafarig in a playthrough of Emerald and it wasn't bad. I liked using it and it's based off my favorite animal. =D Seriously, we have quite a cat pokemon, a few worm and bag worm pokemon, and a ton of dogs. Is another giraffe too much to ask? T+T
    They're just not my favorite animal. Giraffes are. GAME FREAK JUST GIRAFARIG WILL NOT CUT IT FOR MY POOR, GIRAFFE LOVING SOUL T+T. =P And Piplup for the win 8D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…