• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's fantastic! How did a teacher you never had come to give you a gift, if I may ask?

Last teacher to give me a book gave me Les Miserables, and it became one of my faves. Do you read much in the area of evolutionary biology?
    Sounds like you're being swayed by shiny things.

Lapras being a 1% encounter is useless because you already got a free one. And the island allows for breeding. In the game with Ditto. It's a nice bit of flavor to the Island (it is where Lorelai captured her's) but bleh. Almost as bleh as 2. Should have been combined into one island.
    I don't know when you edited in the "nevermind", but I didn't see this until a good three hours after it was timestamped, oddly. I'd have helped if I'd seen it.
    Oh well la di da mr. luckytoed~
    OH THAT'S ANOTHER THING it would have been nice if the Cerulean Cave would have had a few more Johto mons in there and not just Wobbuffet (who they also put in the islands because???)

I don't think it's fair to compare the two since they're completely different styles, but I think I enjoyed NSMB2 a little more, yeah.
    It was okay I guess?
    They seemed way too small and mildly empty. It had nice NPCs but beyond aesthetics there was no reason to split all these across 7 islands.
    4 Island in particular is awful. The only breeding center and an Ice Cave. Those could have gone anywhere
    Island 2 is pretty much useless, even in post game (Island 1 at least had Ruby Path and Island 3 the Dunsparce area).
    Areas like the "Water Labrynth" seemed a bit small for no real reason.

If they wanted to keep the island motif, ideally they probably could have condensed everything to about 4 larger islands. Keep 1-3 the same as they are Post-Blaine, but then open up the final island and more areas in the Post-Game.

While it was nice that a number of Johto Pokemon were available across the last 5 islands, I feel they probably could have added more. Maybe even throw a few of the really common Hoenn pokemon for variety (Zigzagoon, Tailow, things like that). I kind of wish they had put out-of-Kanto Pokemon into Islands 1-3, too; just imagine how neat it would be to grab a few early/evolved/single staged Johtos/Hoenns. "Whoah these aren't in the pokedex???" would act like a teaser and depending on the Pokemon could still be used.
    It was really lame that beyond Ponyta & Magmar the first 3 islands were boring from an encounter perspective.

I did, however, admire the increased NPC interaction, some of the side areas, and the multi-island wide TR plot.
    Yup, can't wait to grab it.
    Going to be so convenient to just have it on my 3ds at all times
    I've only played through Abyss, though I've been meaning to look for a copy of Symphonia.

Obviously I want Jade Curtiss in.
    Oh. That. I feel like we probably shouldn't be taking that as an indicator of which characters are or aren't in the upcoming game(s).
    Oh XD I'm doing alright here. Well, I respect him, but I don't particularly enjoy his music or anything. Haha.
    You're preaching to the choir here
    I can beat Duon on Intense in my sleep by this point. I ran through the SSE twice. I tried the "sticker factory" custom stage trick.
    But alas those stickers eluded me.
    Despite playing for ages, I am still missing ~4 stickers
    have everything else though
    I adore smash bros to pieces
    I played Brawl every day for like a year
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…