• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
RegiGuy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Give this one a try, hope it goes better.
    growlithe
    ability: intimidate
    nature: impish
    iv spread: flawless
    egg moves: morning sun and flare blitz
    not shiny
    It's okay and I'm so sorry for the delay! I got so sick and tired to trying to keep up with the rush with my wiimote and my laptop has been in the shop. but now it's fixed and I'm more available if you're still interested in our trade.
    I most likely won't be able to get it from you friday. If I don't hear from you before then, I will just have to trade you next week when I get back in town. Please hold it for me until I return.
    Hi regi, were you able to get around to doing that larvesta? I don't mean to keep asking but I am going to be leaving to go out of town this Friday morning for about a week so if I don't get it from you before then, it'll be a while before I can get it. I should be free to trade most of today.
    Hi, sorry for the late reply. Deal for the shiny treecko for my shiny eggmove zorua. We'll definately trade soon ;3
    No problem take your time. I actually realized that I have an adamant karrablast in my boxes that can kind of do what I want for that brave one so would it be to much trouble to ask you to make this one instead?
    shiny timid larvesta
    egg move: morning sun
    IV spread: 31/31/30/31/30/30 (Hidden Power Rock) hp/atk/def/spatk/spdef/speed
    gender doesn't matter

Hope it's not asking to much to change it like this on the fly but since you haven't done it yet, I hope you don't have a problem with changing it to this. Either way, I'll take the Brave Karrablast too if it's too much trouble to switch now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…