• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol yep and another one gone *as I vaporize you*

so whatcha been up to?
    Ah, I sees that o_O

Eww, they taste weird to moi...

How may I help you madam? Besides sleaking in old english and implying that I am the reincarnation of Eduard Kheil and a male/female fusion?
    Haha, finally theres a person typing faster than WindStorm! MWAHAHAHAAHHAHAAA!

I think that robot must be programed to do something dumb and what a kid would do XD

I will be a he/she then! I am not! D:<
    Wait-Whaaaaaaat? D:<

Yeah, but they are snarter! I can be a robot but still an idiot since I used to be human! *Bricked*

Naw! DX How?!?!?? He is a guy!
    lol yeah *falls down the stairs singing opera then hurts myself for even suggesting opera*
    Lets hope not <,< >.>

silly goose IT A HUMAN MADE ROBOT OFCOURSE IT SOUNDS LIKE A HUMAN TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLKOLOLOOL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF IS WRONG WITH MOI XD
    Twas assumed.

No! Lies! Opposite!
    Oh I don't love you anymore you ruined the love!

Norm isn't necessarily the smart.
    Aids are not cool!
    *Slaps you*

I'm probably not. Dun't know. You'll probably like me for my personality before you like me how I look.
    I burned your socks!
    Who said I was talking about you?!

Nope! Lies!
    **** you!

No I'm using English words that are smart.
    Water is good for you!
    I would slap you for saying such.

So no then?
    Bull crap you'll wear the socks whether you want them or not!
    Who said I was talking about you?!

Nope! Lies!
    **** you!

No I'm using English words that are smart.
    Water is good for you!
    I would slap you for saying such.

So no then?
    Bull crap you'll wear the socks whether you want them or not!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…