• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Summer went by quick. I wanted to buy the game for real too , but it isn't in stores for some reason.

Notice the postcount.
    I guess it was worth it in the end, as of now I'm not even sure how those 8 teeth would even fit in my mouth /:

Have your classes started yet? What are you taking this semester?

Np dude, band camp is much more fun than SppF.
    Alright, so far I have these Pokemon:

Scrafty @ Leftovers
    ~Careful- 200 HP/58 Atk/252 SpD
    Ability: Shed Skin

-Toxic
    -Bulk Up
    -Drain Punch
    -Crunch

Lucario @ Wise Glasses
    ~Modest- 252 SpA/252 Spe/4 HP
    Ability: Inner Focus/Steadfast

-Aura Sphere
    -Shadow Ball
    -Nasty Plot
    -Dragon Pulse

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
    ~Adamant- 14 HP/244 Atk/252 Spe
    Ability: Toxic Heal

-Substitute
    -Focus Punch
    -Seed Bomb
    -Spore

Blaziken @ Life Orb/Leftovers
    ~Jolly/Adamant- 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
    Ability: Speed Boost

-Swords Dance
    -Flare Blitz
    -Hi Jump Kick
    -Protect

I'm considering a Machamp, but I'm not entirely sure if he'd be the best route. The only problem as of now is finding the other two team mates, the fact that there's no legendaries allowed (I can't use the musketeer trio, so I haven't even bothered to see if they're any good), and I need a good lead. Not that the team is perfect, but those are problems in the team-making process.
    Oh~ That place costs a human to get into. D8

Or WildCharge. XD
    Hmm...ever use goggle docs?
    *uses the dragonballs to wish you back to life*
    *glomps it before it can attack*

...so 5 users are left on your ownage list. Have fun! XD
    I'm gonna practice by beating the shiz out of Battle Subway. Since they only use Unova pokes, it should be easier then towers etc, right?
    Well I have a standard SubPunch Breloom

Breloom@Toxic Orb
    Nature: Adamant
    EVs: 14 HP/244 Atk/252 Spe
    ~Poison Heal
    -Focus Punch
    -Substitute
    -Seed Bomb
    -Spore

Along with a special Lucario

Lucario @ Wiseglasses/Life Orb/Choice Specs (I'm not entirely sure as to what I want yet)
    Nature: Modest
    EVs: 252 SpA/252 Spe/4 HP
    -Aura Sphere
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Shadow Ball
    -Nasty Plot?

I'm not entirely sure what to do for the last slot. If I go with a choice item, I obviously can't do Nasty Plot, but I can't think of another move, as his Steel STAB is just redundant with Aura Sphere. I also need another three slots which I don't know what to do with. I could go with Gallade, Machamp, Infernape, Blaziken, Emboar, Poliwrath, ect. but I honesty don't know who. Unfortunately, due to playing with friends, we don't use legendaries, which means I can't use the three musketeers (if they're even good, never bothered to check them out.
    ...wait, if they're living a college life, what are they studying!? >>

*Feels speshufull* Bulky water types are so gonna be spammed on me
    DX
    Define 'clean it up." You mean take them all as my own or have them join you in the afterlife? One sounds doable , while the other sounds horrible.
    Dragon-type! Use Flamethrower! Pokemon with vast movepool! Flamethrower! I've trained both. Palpitoad with evolite is better than Sesismtoad?
    I know. Big mistake there, your teeth are supposed to be weak after removing the braces.

Oh nothing. I have a feud with some friends about it.

Changed college?
    Hm, you make a solid point. So would the more effective way of doing it just be to write them, but don't focus on one per short story, just make sure I have all of the elements so it can critiqued?

That sounds a bit better, considering that I'm already using Bulk Up, which I don't know why I thought of it-- I thought it for the defense stat. Why Rest, though? I don't think it would be all that wise to be a sitting, sleeping duck. Although I'm sure he can take a few hits, I don't want it to all go to waste by the time he wakes up.

Edit: Sorry, I was wiped at like 3 Am when I typed that. xD Because of Shed Skin of course, sorry for looking like an idiot.
    Scrappy Miltank says hi I know, but still 5/6 weak. But then that's the whole point of mono-teams anyway. XD
    As much as I hate High School, I fear that you are right. I'm watching Hellsing-- it's really enjoyable.

Oh, that explains it. I'll go through it one of these days and help myself out a bit. Lately what I've been doing with my writing is I'm going to write several short stories that will connect with eachother and every short story will have a primary focus (setting, dialogue, action, anything that I need to better myself in or are not confident in, ect.) and after getting some nice critiques on them I will know how to better myself. Then I will do a final short story that will be the end of it all, which will incorporate all of these different aspects; unfortunately I receive no criticism so I have abandoned the idea until I can get some intelligent readers.

Haha, well once I get my hands on a Drizzle Politoed and a Tornadus in White 2 I'll make a team. I cannot wait, it sounds so fun.

I actually do have a Scrafty. If I remember correctly he has

Scrafty@Leftovers
    Careful- 200 Hp/56 Atk/252 SpD
    -Toxic
    -Bulk Up
    -Drain Punch
    -Crunch

I also have a standard SubPunch Breloom along with a special sweeper Lucario for some special power; Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, and I'm considering Nasty Plot for the last slot, with the EVs being 252 SpA/252 Spe/4 HP.
    I'm doing alright, High School is half over, watching the only anime other than Pokemon that I like, been reading a bit, with near no writing as I'm having a tad bit of writer's block with my novel.

What's TVTropes?

OMG I KNOW. I was so excited that it had that amazing ability. That idea of a Drizzle Politoed with STAB 100 Acc. Hurricane sounds orgasmic-- God, I cannot wait to get my hands this Pokemon.

Edit: Also, I have been working on a Fighting Mono-Type team, would you care to assist me? I have never done Fighting before.
    How? If you wore them once, you removed them 'cause your teeth's fixed, right?
    Hehe.

Oh, alright then. Grr.. Naruto.

Okay, how was your summer then?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…