• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah i just listed the others like that since they have the same ot and you will know which is which. german is FRU2012
    hey i can send you the mewtwos you are looking for. since french, italian and spanish have the ot PRI2012 i will list the natures so you know which is which
    french is modest
    italian is naive
    spanish is quiet
    Wolveram is taking a look at your shop and I will look more too, as well as send you a list later of stuff we have waiting to be added. :)
    waiting on lady ariel. she was promoted to junior admin on bulbapedia and has been updating it with info of black 2 and white 2. so i can imagine she's been busy. once i have them ready i will let you know
    I do have gen 4 games, but I don't have access to trading with them, unfortunately. However, I'd like to perhaps get them someday if possible. Thanks for the heads up on the hack and as far as Modest ones go, I have the one you had in your shop (unless I read wrong).

I would still be interested in doing a trade though for the lucario and perhaps something else if possible in a 2 for 2 if you think that's fair. We do have a few more natures of that pikachu that are unlisted. If you would like to know more on them, I will get the info to you.
    it is. stonedsnorlax converted it for me and informed me. i had this one before.
    Alright, well, I looked at your shop and I saw a lot I liked. However, I'd love to perhaps work out a deal for all or most of the following right now if there's anything else of interest in our shop. I have some stuff to add and organize still, including some Korean Pokemon as they seem to be something you quite like. Let me know if you'd like me to try and put together a list of the better stuff I still have to organize for the shop if I don't add them before you see this. Anyway, the Volcarona is naive and I've not yet sen any other legit natures around. so, here's what I'd love to work out a deal for perhaps. :)

NoK Darkrai - Nov 9, 2008 - Sassy Proud of its Power ut(on 4th gen)
    NoK Darkrai - Nov. 8, 2008 - Brave Often Dozes Off ut(on 4th gen)
    Korean DW Lucario id 52811 jolly likes to tharsh about 5/6/2012
    Korean Home Plus Darkrai - - Timid--- Good Offers Only
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…