• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah. Interesting.

Same here. At least in the US. Haha. This year we went to DC to the Embassy of Malaysia though so it's a bit more festive lots and lots of Malaysian food <3. They had open houses too.

In Malaysia it's a bit more different (I think we talked about this before, idk, haha). Same stuff with Eid prayers and visiting grandparents, but after that we'd visit our relatives and neighbors too. The celebration there usually lasts for at least 3-4 days depending on the community. We'd have what would be translated as "Eid cookies" (lol) which are just... cookies of different sorts in our houses which we serve to whoever comes to our houses.
    Meneither
    Uhh the first part means "May Allah accept our (deeds) and yours."
    The second part means... I'm not sure either :p literally it translates into "Every year and you are (in a) good (condition)". I believe it's used as a duaa or something to that extent to a person on Eid and new year in the Arabic culture.
    One more hour for me <should be jogging, but my legs hurt =(
    You're creating your own alphabet. Okay. So how do you do yours? Dot or circle?

I finished it :3 And a summary. Well, that was... "entertaining".
    Awww *pat pat* Here's some cranberry cookies to cheer you up.
    I just dot them, like I would dot an i. Sometimes if there's like two dots like taa, and I'm writing fast, I would just make a short dash line. Why?

... God. Give me motivation to finish watching this one DVD. lol.
    Meh, I've been gone for a week, so.

More or less.

Hm, sounds cool. And no, I haven't. Too time-consuming in addition to everything else.
    8D
    Okay. Whatever, Whatever.
    You're earlier than me, right? So if it's 10 am at my place, it would be 3 pm at yours?
    Yeah. XD And it's not really hot. At least today it's not :p
    So who is sleeping?

Hey, I have invaded your page. MWAHAHAHAHAHA
    What? You get to eat after that anyway :p
    All in perspective though. As I said, I really need to start on it first :p
    WaitthenwhoIamtalkingwith?
    Yeah, while fasting. :p Not that it's really hot anyway in the evenings. Plus I don't really jog all the way, I walk a lot. :p and jog a bit. XD

Oh, WALKING. I first read that as you're planning on waking again. >>
    XP

4 for me :p I've been planning to go jogging in the evening since like last week but I ended up sleeping instead :x Always.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…