• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes. when she defeats Raphael she says: "The Moon will swallow the Sun, and it will never rise again"
    You lazy american..
    Yeah, I think that's where I got it from. I just thought of it. Think she says that.
    I'm ujst not sure if it is Tate that are using Lunatone.
    After reading your posts and many VM's, i regret to tell you that your grammar is bad. sorry
    Wow we haven't spoken in ages Eeveelover haha! I haven't shiny hunted in over a year, I got incredibly bored with it and quit. How about you?
    I'm assuming you're looking at the delay in Pandora's Box? IDK why, but it shows the right delay - 12. Put the seed into Seed to Time to get the right delay.
    Nothing on the guides say anything about that? Guess all you can do is double, then triple check everything.
    You set the year right on your DS? I don't even know if that matters X D Even the experts are stumped?
    You're banned for not using "you're" and for not capitalizing your sentence. Also for lack of punctuation. Hellos. Aw, not yet, wonder what that means?
    That will take care of a good number of pokemon. You could use Modest for Lapras too if you wanted. Something else for Sudowoodo, for the lulz.

EDIT: Okay, goodbye. You'll get it soon.
    So two different kinds of flawless shiny nature seeds then? Not too bad. That would be nice, but I don't think I'll get Platinum though. So much other stuff I want, no money to get it ;n;
    So you hit the correct delay and time? Then you should have received the correct ID. :p
    You mustn't have hit the correct time, then, if the delay is right. Find out what you're hitting.
    Ah, thought so. So even if I were to get Platinum I'd have to get that event Regigigas. And RNG my ID/SID several times no?
    When I restarted my Ruby the Regis I got were kinda decent, but not great. Still need to beat that and Leaf Green. But don't you need an event Regigigas to get the other three?
    Heatran is a draw for me, I mostly just want to play through the story again and play as Dawn. If I had money to burn I'd get Platinum so I wouldn't have to start over. The Regis would be great to get....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…